mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Thanks for the feedback. I've been conflicted about how I depicted the aftermath between Mia and the MC ever since I wrote it, so in retrospect I think I agree with you that he should have been more unsure of what he'd done. I'll probably tweak some of that dialogue by the time the next update releases.
I think it depends on how players were playing up until now,as I said,when I played on my Mia save,I loved the update including the ending,cause my every choice indicated that I want to get back together,but on the other save where I wasn't that interested it didn't make sense that he was so sure.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT SUMMER WITH MIA 2 EP. 4 ENG+EP.2RUS +SUMMER WITH MIA 1 [FINAL RUS/ENG] ALL PLATFORMS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part_1

zip Ads_disabled.zip (1.05 Kb)
apk SummerWithMia - Eng-universal-release.apk (407.67 Mb)
zip SummerWithMia - MAC-Eng.zip (2.82 Gb)
zip SummerWithMia - MAC-Eng_Rus.zip (2.93 Gb)
zip SummerWithMia - PC-Eng.zip (2.97 Gb)
zip SummerWithMia - PC-Eng_Rus.zip (2.98 Gb)
apk SummerWithMia-Eng_Rus-universal-release.apk (703.96 Mb)

Part_2

apk Summer_With_Mia_2_Ep.2_Eng_Rus-universal-release.apk (239.15 Mb)
zip Summer_With_Mia_2_Ep.2_Eng_Rus_MAC.zip (983.33 Mb)
zip Summer_With_Mia_2_Ep.2_Eng_Rus_WINDOWS.zip (1 Gb)
apk Summer_With_Mia_2_Ep4-Eng-universal-release.apk (499.49 Mb)
zip Summer_With_Mia_2_Ep4-MAC-Eng.zip (2.1 Gb)
zip Summer_With_Mia_2_Ep4-WINDOWS-Eng.zip (2.3 Gb)

THE BONUS CONTENT CODE ACT 1 - admin
AD REMOVE CODE ACT 1 - admin
AD REMOVE CODE ACT 2 -
idk69
AD REMOVE CODE ACT 3 -
life42
Unlock Bonus Content CODE for EP4 -
past

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. I've been conflicted about how I depicted the aftermath between Mia and the MC ever since I wrote it, so in retrospect I think I agree with you that he should have been more unsure of what he'd done. I'll probably tweak some of that dialogue by the time the next update releases.
okay but I hope that will depend on how players were playing. I am on mias path and the second day regret won't be very good outcome. soo yea I hope there will be multiple ways how the story will continue(srr fo bad english)

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
okay but I hope that will depend on how players were playing. I am on mias path and the second day regret won't be very good outcome. soo yea I hope there will be multiple ways how the story will continue(srr fo bad english)
Either way he should feel some sense of guilt about it, because at the end of the day he still cheated on his girlfriend. But it'll be up to you to decide if that'll be enough to stop him from continuing to do it.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Either way he should feel some sense of guilt about it, because at the end of the day he still cheated on his girlfriend. But it'll be up to you to decide if that'll be enough to stop him from continuing to do it.
well if it is love we cant stop that.

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
I mean it really depends on how's the ending gonna be like, if there's possible mini harem, the idea of the mc finally getting back together with Mia is great, but if it's gonna be separate endings with only one LIs, I think we should have the power to decide whether to sleep with Mia or just be friends you know

Reactions: DickMcFuck
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes