cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still cracks me up that icstor has more patrons than inceton lmao
i don't know if anyone can explain how that's possible & have it make sense besides the people are just dumb response.
well scammers like icstor get those easy sheeps to support them while better devs like inceton have to work hard to get supporters.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
well scammers like icstor get those easy sheeps to support them while better devs like inceton have to work hard to get supporters.
LOL
The reason why they have to work so hard is because of their insane DMCA tactics. I will not give another cent to Inceton for as long as their current MO stands. Fuck'em!
Just thinking back to when I bought the first season of Summer with Mia because I wanted to support them after playing it for free makes me nauseous. Seriously, fuck them!

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Does EP5 require a new start, or am I doing something wrong?
If you played SWM2 Ep.4, you should be able to resume from one of the last save games you made.

If you havent played any of SWM2 at all, of course you have to start playing it from the start... :rolleyes:...

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
still cracks me up that icstor has more patrons than inceton lmao
Well do remember that Inceton has three Patreon profiles, and when combined all the patrons from those three Patreon profiles, they get pretty close with scamstor. They also have way more subscription tiers than scamstor has, who most likely has $1 patrons as a majority, so most likely Inceton is already making more money than scamstor is making. Plus of course the Steam revenue is a big one for Inceton.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
If you played SWM2 Ep.4, you should be able to resume from one of the last save games you made.

If you havent played any of SWM2 at all, of course you have to start playing it from the start... :rolleyes:...
I start from my save before the end of episode 4 and there is no straight continue to episode 5 and how tell me?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well do remember that Inceton has three Patreon profiles, and when combined all the patrons from those three Patreon profiles, they get pretty close with scamstor. They also have way more subscription tiers than scamstor has, who most likely has $1 patrons as a majority, so most likely Inceton is already making more money than scamstor is making. Plus of course the Steam revenue is a big one for Inceton.
graphtreon tells how much dev earns from supporters.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
maybe not but gives quite good idea.
Not really, unless the dev actually announces how much they earn monthly. For example back in 2017 Scamstor was already making over 11k per month with only 1350 Patrons, but since he stopped announcing his monthly incomes back in 2017, nobody knows how much he is making now per month, as it could be over just 5k a month or could be over 50k a month or even much more than that. Inceton has never announced their earnings in Patreon, so they can be making anything between the same amounts because of their much more diverse pledging and multiple Patreon profiles. At least they are making enough through Patreon to be able to pay quite nice amount of salary for over 20 people monthly and pay the rent of their studio etc. stuff.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well scammers (-stor, -drop, -mable, etc) make enuf that they continue their scams.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes