Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So do the choices actually make much of a difference? I remember there used to be a guide mod
At the moment not really. Pretty much only the choices regarding if you turn down Cindy or not are the only ones that make some kind of a change currently. I'd say we can only see the real amount of branching and impact of choices to the story when the game is completed, but at this state it doesn't really matter what you choose, as some events are forced on you regardless of your choice.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Just finished Summer with Mia 1. The story was OK, and the action was pretty hot up until the group scene with the MC and the friend but I was honestly hoping for more group and DP scenes and it just wasn't coming. It also got really long winded towards the middle later portions with the same stuff happening over and over.

Are there much group sex and DP action in this one? Should I bother?

karenz

Sep 29, 2018
At the moment not really. Pretty much only the choices regarding if you turn down Cindy or not are the only ones that make some kind of a change currently. I'd say we can only see the real amount of branching and impact of choices to the story when the game is completed, but at this state it doesn't really matter what you choose, as some events are forced on you regardless of your choice.
Hello sir, There's no NTR, or Sharing with other man right? unlike the first one? ASAP

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not atm and atm only other guy is sebastian and he won't touch mc's sister or auntie if he wants keep his arms intact and don't think he wants to have 3some with his wife and mc especially since he chases young skirts (same age as his daughter).

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
not atm and atm only other guy is sebastian and he won't touch mc's sister or auntie if he wants keep his arms intact and don't think he wants to have 3some with his wife and mc especially since he chases young skirts (same age as his daughter).
knowing inceton i'll give it 2-3 more updates before he delivers extra content with sebastian fucking mia & auntie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
knowing inceton i'll give it 2-3 more updates before he delivers extra content with sebastian fucking mia & auntie.
lol

well auntie is way too old for his taste and mia isn't young enuf for him either.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
well auntie is way too old for his taste and mia isn't young enuf for him either.
i don't know if side stories or gallery pics are meant to make sense

Also, I'm pretty sure mia's blackmailer is sebastian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't know if side stories or gallery pics are meant to make sense

Also, I'm pretty sure mia's blackmailer is sebastian
sidestories are off-canon.

doubt it's sebastian, if it was he would gloat about it.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes