Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Seems like it's gonna be a while for the next update to pop out seeing as they are focusing on their other two games at the same time.
This Friday most likely they release the Inside Jennifer, then it's gonna take couple weeks before the script for the next episode of Lust Theory is ready and they can get on with that one and then the script for next episode of this should be done and they can get on with this one, so I would expect the next one somewhere around March.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Werent people talking about this game has a bad ending? I played swm 1 months ago, finally prepared myself to play the 2nd game and now i noticed game havent ended yet? Im never reading comments again and i hate you all...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have link for a latest android?
latest android version is from ep4 unless ep5 has been ported too but finding either on good host won't happen.

Werent people talking about this game has a bad ending? I played swm 1 months ago, finally prepared myself to play the 2nd game and now i noticed game havent ended yet? Im never reading comments again and i hate you all...
swm1 had bad ending and what happens when this ends only devs know and you can bet your ass that they won't tell.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes