Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'd say this is better than Lust Theory, mostly because Lust Theory just feels like random sex fest with really vague story behind it. This is more story driven AVN, and not so heavy with random banging.
Yeah with lust theory's story premise there isn't much room for any real progression on the characters and relationships since it resets.

But how much lewd content is in this game? Don't like games where there is too little either, a good balance is needed. And I need to play the first part right?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Yeah with lust theory's story premise there isn't much room for any real progression on the characters and relationships since it resets.

But how much lewd content is in this game? Don't like games where there is too little either, a good balance is needed. And I need to play the first part right?
There is pretty good amount of lewd content. It very much depends what branch you will go for. To understand the story and history of the characters you need to play the first game. The first half of the first game is more like brainless fucking that you see in Lust Theory but then the latter half of the first game is more story based and it creates the basis for the second game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc fucks various girls 1-2 times so far and then there's aunty's flashback, 1 lesbian scene and lots of nudity.

well start of this pretty much tells what happened in swm1 but to experience it i'd recommend playing swm1.

Reactions: Journey95

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I just caught up with this game and overall enjoyed it. Its definitely better than the first one which became repetitive and was kind of generic (honestly skipped some stuff) until the last part. But while I think Mia is fine I think Sadie and Grace are way better (hotter and more likable). I really hope Grace is a real romance option yet (early on there seemed to be some build up but in the recent episodes she doesn't seem to matter much) and there are multiple endings.

Also want more progression for Isla, its taking way too long for the MC to bang her.

Reactions: deadh30775n

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ETA for Episode 6 is at the end of this month. "You'll be very happy to hear that you can expect a longer episode than usual. The story used to have about 20 000 words whilst this one will have around 45 000."
don't think more txt makes game better.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
don't think more txt makes game better.
Not intrinsically, no. BUT, it does mean we could fit more story, growth, and potentially sex scenes in the episode. Now a short but high quality episode will always rival a long but mediocre story any day of the week. But if it's both, then awesome. I've been a fan of every episode so far, so this makes me happy to hear that we're getting a longer episode.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not intrinsically, no. BUT, it does mean we could fit more story, growth, and potentially sex scenes in the episode. Now a short but high quality episode will always rival a long but mediocre story any day of the week. But if it's both, then awesome. I've been a fan of every episode so far, so this makes me happy to hear that we're getting a longer episode.
yea depends if that extra txt is just wall of txt or will it lead to more content.

Reactions: SteveyP
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes