Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
That of course is one of the endings for the game, but as the writer said, we get to choose between Mia and Sadie. So depending on the choice player won't necessarily end up with Mia at the end.
Those who played, and enjoyed the first game will probably not end up with Sadie. She's nice, and i like her character. But Mia is the only one :)

Reactions: CareBearII

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Those who played, and enjoyed the first game will probably not end up with Sadie. She's nice, and i like her character. But Mia is the only one :)
Pretty accurate. Although it does give the game some replay value to go down different routes, which is nice.

By the way this was said in the Discord by the writer: "Also now would be a good time to mention that each of the remaining episodes will be about 50% bigger than than the first five."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By the way this was said in the Discord by the writer: "Also now would be a good time to mention that each of the remaining episodes will be about 50% bigger than than the first five."
that doesn't necessarily mean much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dunno about too short but if that 50% is relevant content then why not.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
lets be realistic here for one second....this devs or dev is working in 3 proyects at same time ,no very realistic and no very practical like many others this is a way to do not burn yourself with the games you are doing but this happends for ppl who does not have any type of production/scriptwriter/originalwriter background,patience is one of the needs to be sucessfull in the the business and we all know pc geeks are not so well versed on this department ,so for this kind of games i will say we will see the finish line at the end of the year but since there is multiple endings and multiple games to develope we really dont know and i believe this is the dev fault ,i stopped my pledge to inceton bcs of that last year was very poor related to this game in terms of content at least the content i looking for ,for example someone says here that will we very sad if the milfs in the game done have any kind of good ending and are only here for teasing ,well this is one of the resons i stopped my pledge with inceton.at least for me was a waste of time [the money part isnt important in this case and no bcs is cheap is bcs even if pledge big the time consuming without good results is disapointing,no matter the money]so summer with mia 1 was dissaponting bcs mom was left behind at least for me and no in the middle of the SWM2 we dont know really dont know if willl be multiple enidngs [we know will be but what kind of ?how many?will be a total milfs ending for the lovers of this type or dev only want to tease me and my guys with only a couple of renders each time? finally before someone say or coment i must ask dont im not here for a fight but i cannot write a review before the ending at least is what professional ppl does,so i try to explain why im here while i take part of the threads too so no offense to the dev bcs at the end is his game and he can do whatever without ask me or anybody for permission and im not mad at that and my pledge was bcs dev is very good at what he does but sometimes need to focus even if this can follow to the burn path,i can understand that we dont are oblige to pledge but if any dev out there rally want to live from this i have a nice advice for any of them.....DO YOUR JOB bcs at the end this is your job even if you love this ..i love my profession and i have the luck to work on what i love and learn,but is MY JOB too and i eat and earn form this so to all devs out there TAKE SERIOUSLY ALL THE PLEDGE PPL ARE GIVEN TO YOU BCS IN THIS TIMES isnt easy to do that ,so before come here and retort to any of my saying read this ask yourself waht kind of ppl you are and what you expect when you buy or rent or use a service ok? so until the end no review for me and if no mifls ending no review at all bcs ...well you all know.

Apr 9, 2021
---

Let's be realistic here for one second... this devs or dev is working in 3 projects at same time, no very realistic and no very practical like many others.

This is a way to do not burn yourself with the games you are doing but this happends for people who does not have any type of production/scriptwriter/originalwriter background, patience is one of the needs to be sucessfull in the the business and we all know Pc geeks are not so well versed on this department.

So for this kind of games I will say we will see the finish line at the end of the year but since there is multiple endings and multiple games to develope we really dont know. I believe this is the dev fault, I stopped my pledge to Inceton "bsc" ("Bachelor of Science"?) of that last year was very poor related to this game in terms of content at least the content I was looking for.

For example someone says here that will we very sad if the milfs in the game done have any kind of good ending and are only here for teasing, well this is one of the reasons i stopped my pledge with Inceton.

At least for me was a waste of time (the money part isn't important in this case and no bcs is cheap is bcs ("Bachelor of Science"?) even if pledge big the time consuming without good results is disapointing, no matter the money) so Summer with mia 1 was dissaponting bcs ("Bachelor of Science"?) mom was left behind at least for me and no in the middle of the SWM2.

---

We dont know really if willl be multiple endings / we know will be... but of what kind of:

1) How many?

2) Will be a total milfs ending for the lovers of this type or dev only want to tease me and my guys with only a couple of renders each time?

---

Finally before someone say or comment I must ask don't. I'm not here for a fight but I cannot write a review before the ending at least is what professional.

People does, so I try to explain why I'm here while I take part of the threads too so no offense to the dev bcs ("Bachelor of Science"?). At the end is his game and he can do whatever without ask me or anybody for permission and I'm not mad at that and my pledge was bcs ("Bachelor of Science"?) dev is very good at what he does but sometimes need to focus.

Even if this can follow to the burn path, I can understand that we dont are oblige to pledge but if any dev out there rally want to live from this I have a nice advice for any of them... DO YOUR JOB!

Bcs (Editor's comment here: Unknown meaning for "bsc" I guess, not *Bachelor of Science* as I had assumed before) at the end this is your job even if you love this... I love my profession and I have the luck to work on what I love and learn, but this MY JOB too and I eat and earn form this so to all devs out there TAKE SERIOUSLY ALL THE PLEDGE PPL ARE GIVEN TO YOU BCS (Editor's comment here: Unknown meaning for "bsc" I guess, not *Bachelor of Science* as I had assumed before).

IN THIS TIMES isn't easy to do that, so before come here and retort to any of my saying read this AND ask yourself what kind of people you are and what you expect when you buy or rent or use a service... ok?

So until the end no review for me and if no mifls ending no review at all bcs (Editor's comment here: Unknown meaning for "bsc" I guess, not *Bachelor of Science* as I had assumed before)... well you all know.

---
Breathe my friend, breathe...

This is not the way to be read on forums, take some time to space your message out and put some dots here and there! And above all, organize your thoughts before you write them down.

But I must say that the content of the message is not bad at all!

P.S: And review the text before clicking on post (there were several errors), thanks! And another thing → What the fu** does bsc stand for? I'd like to know before I move on with my life.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Breathe my friend, breathe....

This is not the way to be read on forums, take some time to space your message out and put some dots here and there! And above all, organize your thoughts before you write them down.

But I must say that the content of the message is not bad at all!

P.S: And review the text before clicking on post (there were several errors), thanks! And another thing → What the fu** does bsc stand for? I'd like to know before I move on with my life.
Thank you for the transcription, was way more easier to get around that now. And I believe that bsc/bcs is supposed to be some kind of form of the word "because".

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
havent played since ep1 is there any action with the aunt?
Not yet but is leading in that direction if you go for what the Dev would call the "bad guy" rout. The MC is supposed to abstain from sex with anyone except his girlfriend if you want a happy ending with Mia, according to what I remember from the Dev.

It's rather funny with the MC's inner thoughts, chastising himself for not being loyal to his girlfriend...he is still basically a kid, your early 20's should be spent making money and not tying yourself to a marriage type relationship.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes