Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Can anyone tell me as I have only just started the game and I got to the first memory of you and mia and it was the BJ scene but there was no sound is there any sexy moaning and other sex sound effects in the game or is it just silent sex?

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
yes,she said that in my pt as well,and later proceeds to ask if mc would be interested in seeing her with another girl,keeps making remarks about it many times later. Ofc you can choose to say you don't want it,but she is more than open to it if you agree.
I guess but I just told her I wasn't really interested in any of that and she doesn't really mention it again and later in the episode she completely shuts it down if I remember correctly.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
This was pretty meh update and that's not taking the bugs into concideration. If I was counting the bugs then this was just terrible. I don't understand why we have to deal with Emma no matter what we choose, like someone said before, it just doesn't make any sense. On top of that we get the usual Vivian bullshit that I was tired of like 5 minutes after meeting her and it's only getting worse. And these 2 things took up the majority of this update. The only bright spots were the scenes with Sadie and the scene with Mia on the beach.
How did it take up the majority of the update? I was actually surprised by how little Emma was present in this episode tbh. And I don't get why some people have an issue with Vivian. She's like the only girl in the game that doesn't fall all over the mc and actually gives him some shit, which I kinda like.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
How did it take up the majority of the update? I was actually surprised by how little Emma was present in this episode tbh. And I don't get why some people have an issue with Vivian. She's like the only girl in the game that doesn't fall all over the mc and actually gives him some shit, which I kinda like.
We got that moment with Sadie, Mia and the shrink and the Sebastian situation, the rest of the party was dealing with Emma coming back and Vivian being annoying and getting away with it.

And then after the party we had the games with Vivian being annoying and Mia on the beach. Maybe I missed something or maybe it's because I really don't like those 2 so it felt like a majority idk but it doesn't really matter.

I get that if you like Vivian then this update was probaly pretty good but I'm just so tired of her that every scene she's in is just making me want to skip it. And the writing in the Emma situation is literally nonsense if you advise Mia to not listen to her.

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Don't know about anyone else, but I like Ellie a lot (especially in EOL) so the whole Vivian situation really irks me since she is the one aspect of this game that I can live without.

Reactions: criestoomuch

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Can i play summer with mia 2 without playing summer with mia 1
you can but you should not, as the story from summer with mia 1 will go further. so if you play it you will have it before summer with mia 1 you miss alot of story telling. if just care about the sex scenes go for it

Reactions: Shaun@121

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Could someone plz answer my question if you have played past the first day or even finished the game I really like it story-wise readers and animations But there was one line in the game so far that is said wrong as far as I am aware that is quite ( You're a grown-up, MCs name. Now sack it up and go do this. ) I think ( now suck it up and go do this.) That is what I am used to hearing and saying. Anyway, I really like the game I just want to know if what I hoped for is in the game as in moaning and other sex sound effects are there any?? I know some games have them at some points of the game and not at others or don't have them at all or have them from the first sex scene imagined or real.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Ok, this is odd. Emma suddenly changes her appearance and I recall saying she ended up in prison or something. Wtf? they're gonna have to patch this up

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i know theres no harem ending, at least i wanna see full ending for each milf in here really,
n i dont wanna see it like ending from the first game

doctor123

May 22, 2018
I liked the episode, only didn't like the amount of bugs, I HATE saying this because I know how hard work goes into these games but it really feels like this was barely tested.

I ended up enabling the dev console and doing a lot of fixing everything when I came to them, only things I didn't fix was the missing image (cause I can't cause missing) and the occasional wrong name (ie Sadie talking but it shows MC, stuff like that) because I was a bit lazy and it didn't throw up an error screen that I'd need to rollback on so it wasn't too big a deal for me.

That said, loved the episode and looking forward to next one.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Well despite the bugs, it was a very nice update, abundant with scenes. I have only two wishes for next update; 1-) A scene with Grace (damn she hawt!) 2-) Please no more Emma, i really hate her lol

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes