mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I'd like to disagree with that one as this episode brought Vivian, Grace and Isla MUCH more closer to that state.
I don't really think so. maybe grace will have some sort of an ending,but i doubt it. This episode brought the closer to actually being fuckable at best. Isla did that already true,but viv is a wild card and grace,while she will be fuckable,I don't think she'll be a li. Besides,Sade and Mia have the most content,and if it's gonna have 10 eps,then only those two will have proper paths,maybe grace will be a consolation prize and get an ending for fanserving purposes but yeah,not on mia or sade's level,I dont know about Isla,and Vivian is certainly not a li,it will be good if we'll get to fuck her more than once,maybe she'll be used as a lesbian partner for Sade if you choose that option.

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
Damn, that party felt like it was really long lol. I thought it would have ended a lot sooner, but it's good that the scenario was fully utilized like that. I can always appreciate a Sadie scene, so the one in this update was great. (despite the missing animation)
The Isla scene felt a lot longer in comparison, maybe because of how it was presented with the dialogue/text instead of clicking through low/med/high for each action.

And as for the ending I can only guess it's because Grace took two tumbles that night. She really should have rested and called it after the first one

as always, looking forward to more sadie/cindy content :D

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I liked season 1 so much on steam it's a surprise to discover there is a season 2 in developpement. I'm too happy.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! Alway appreciated.
As it turns out I hadn't played this in quite a while. I'd picked up ep5 but apparently a bunch of other VN dropped around the same time and SwM2 got pushed off my play list. Anyway I really enjoyed playing 5 & 6.

After the way that SwM1 ended I'm really struggling with how many women to fool with. I'm very much on the Mia path, but I'm also into Grace. Getting involved with both of them seems a certain path to doom. Then there's Sadie, who really is a lovely girlfriend, very attractive and accommodating, of course she's no Mia.

Yeah Viv is a pain but in this update we're clearly getting signals that her attitude toward and interest in the MC are in flux. So change may be on the horizon.

There isn't a single unattractive female in the game and pretty clearly they are all available. With the possible exception of Emma, although given her history in SwM1 it's probably certain disaster to get involved with her.

Loved SwM1 and am loving this VN as well. Thanks for all your hard work.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Because Grace isn't the mom. Play seaon 1 and you know who's the mom. She also has a scene in season 2.
i ask before ! why give player option to choose what is she if she can`t be that ??? she is your ......? you can write mom aunt granny pussy wood whatever you want but he call her Grace !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i ask before ! why give player option to choose what is she if she can`t be that ??? she is your ......? you can write mom aunt granny pussy wood whatever you want but he call her Grace !
that you need to ask from inceton.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
that you need to ask from inceton.
my question was here for dev not for someone else ! if dev wan`t answer that is his problem his game his rules ! but give player option to choose what Grace is to MC is idiotic ! new playaer choose mom and we already have mom in game ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my question was here for dev not for someone else ! if dev wan`t answer that is his problem his game his rules ! but give player option to choose what Grace is to MC is idiotic ! new playaer choose mom and we already have mom in game ?
well dev stopped visiting here a while ago so you'd need to contact them via their site. player is supposed to have played swm1 before this.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can easily fix that Grace issue you're stomping your feet about. I'll add it to the things to code in.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes