Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No downside that I can see? I'd love to be able to call her Auntie Grace! :D
TBH even Mia's relationship to MC is only mentioned in dialogue 4 times and MC never refers to Mia as the relationship variable, just checked. Seems everyone is pretty much on a name basis only. I can fix all that but given different contexts it'd be a bit of work as I'd need to be selective with replacements. Dunno, I'll think about it while sippin' a Crown and porting SanchoMod over on an "experimental" basis (I'm not promising anything yet, I'm not convinced it's worth it).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe because that's one of Grace's character trait that she doesn't want to be called as aunt.
I was asking about downside in reality as in practice, not about the "feelings" of a fictional character bud. Folks that want to change relationship could give a rat's ass what her character wants to be called. Forest/trees.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
What happened to Mia in this last update?
did her look change?
the look was not good
Please go back to Mia from episode 5, 4, 3 etc..
she was much prettier with her straight blond hair.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

A few teasers of WIP. SanchoMod's dynamic ChoiceGuide will function here with a bit of extra coding. Here's an example of how it works for those not already familiar with the latest SanchoMod core:

Player has made previous choices that award the potential event in the current choice:
SWM2 SM B02b.jpg

Player did NOT make previous choices that would potentially award the same event in the current choice. Note that the ChoiceGuide let's the player know what is required so they are completely informed:
SWM2 SM B02a.jpg

And finally, a few other teasers for shits and giggles:
SWM2 SM B01a.jpg SWM2 SM B01b.jpg SWM2 SM B01c.jpg 1646359346297.png 1646363601010.png

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Wow that was one of their best updates did they fix all the images that are missing with Isla in the hotel room & what the fuck with Grace shes drunk and falls off bar gets right backup no injury just headache then goes home drinks somemore tries a headstand and crashes the table still no injury, then she drops a glass in the kitchen and falls back down again. SHE BETTER NOT DIE DEV!

Chief269

Dec 6, 2018
how to solve this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'e' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 28831, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E6
Thu Mar  3 11:39:07 2022

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
how to solve this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 28831, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E6
Thu Mar  3 11:39:07 2022
Something is either wrong with your save or your install is fubar. "e" is clearly defined in the variables portion of the script:
default e = Character("???", who_color="#7c23b0", voice_tag="emma")

Ignore the exception if you can, since shortly after that line where you have the fault the character "e" changes in the script from "???" to "Emma":
$ e = Character("Emma", who_color="#7c23b0", voice_tag="emma")

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
i ask before ! why give player option to choose what is she if she can`t be that ??? she is your ......? you can write mom aunt granny pussy wood whatever you want but he call her Grace !
I guess it's because patreon doesn't allow incest games. For the story to make sense Mia is supposed to be your sister and Grace your aunt, but the dev can't say it, so you have to write it yourself at beginning of the game.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes