Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

A few teasers of WIP. SanchoMod's dynamic ChoiceGuide will function here with a bit of extra coding. Here's an example of how it works for those not already familiar with the latest SanchoMod core:

Player has made previous choices that award the potential event in the current choice:
View attachment 1683601

Player did NOT make previous choices that would potentially award the same event in the current choice. Note that the ChoiceGuide let's the player know what is required so they are completely informed:
View attachment 1683603

And finally, a few other teasers for shits and giggles:
View attachment 1683606 View attachment 1683605 View attachment 1683604 View attachment 1685497
ChoiceGuide done, SanchoGallery done. Now I have to delete persistent and speedrun through it a couple time to make sure I took care of all the missing images. SanchoMod is close but not sure I'll finish tonight, we'll see. Now, time for another Crown & Coke.

Edit: There isn't much for me to report on stat screens so I'm simply going to put the ChoiceEvents that have a consequence (which isn't many of them). Most choices don't do Jack Shit except dialogue changes. I've reported all of them in the actual ChoiceGuide though for completeness. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Summer with Mia 2 - MultiMod Edition
SWM_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Link is now live.

Last edited:

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
So for who's need android vers. Here the link (I've play it and worked fine) - - - - - ->

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

View attachment 1686677

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Thread link above currently pending moderator approval, please be patient.
1646412400075.png

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thank god we can reject Emma ... And thank god Mia also sees reason to say hell no to Emma we dont need her crazy ass doing more damage

Also Vivian is a pain in the ass too .. Basicly the new Emma

Just irritating that the mc dont get more options to shut down Vivian and put her down

Caus she is just like Emma stirring stuff up

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

View attachment 1686677

Go get you some.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Thread link above currently pending moderator approval, please be patient. Link is now live.
SanchoMod thread link is now live. Enjoy.

Reactions: tbz1983 and DkDear

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
halloween party she was dressed kind of like Hailey Quinn from suicide squad
Is she going back with her old hair in the next updates or is Hailey Quinn hair her new look?
After the halloween party she still has this hair on the beach
I'm afraid this ugly hair is her new look
I didn't like it, I prefer Mia straight and long hair Ep 4, 3 , 2

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Is she going back with her old hair in the next updates or is Hailey Quinn hair her new look?
After the halloween party she still has this hair on the beach
I'm afraid this ugly hair is her new look
I didn't like it, I prefer Mia straight and long hair Ep 4, 3 , 2
I didn’t notice Mia’s hair on the beach cause I was to busy banging Isla at the hotel

Reactions: michael1984

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
These guys are making thousands, they are just being lazy and reusing models.
sure but why waste hard earned money on packs when can reuse assets?

for example that "tubby" customer is on dozen or so games.

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Geez, this game is like watching General Hospital. It's a damn soap opera. Nah, I'll pass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I couldn't handle this soap opera bullshit anymore and deleted the damn game. I guess some of you get off on some of that tension crap, but I'll pass.

Reactions: bluehound36

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Geez, this game is like watching General Hospital. It's a damn soap opera. Nah, I'll pass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I couldn't handle this soap opera bullshit anymore and deleted the damn game. I guess some of you get off on some of that tension crap, but I'll pass.
Nah - I don't care much about any of them but Mia and Grace. So no tension for me... Unless it blows up in my face at the end.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes