NyVar

May 23, 2020
Hehe, is it just me, or does Giselle's husband remind you of Metro Man from Megamind? xD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So playing along... scene with MC Mia Emma outside talking, Emma asks for forgiveness... and I pick suggest not giving emma a chance... and suddenly you're a bathroom with Giselle who's talking as Emma...
/mindblownup
wtf
:ROFLMAO:
buggity bug.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I guess it's because patreon doesn't allow incest games. For the story to make sense Mia is supposed to be your sister and Grace your aunt, but the dev can't say it, so you have to write it yourself at beginning of the game.
ok ! but if i choose for her to be aunt why he can`t call her aunt and not Grace ???

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
any grace scene at this update?
Yes drunk sloppy grace falling down off bars & tables without a scratch & if she catches you spying on lesbians she can see your clothed boner. Hot scene with therapist in her car though, wish she kept her sexy glasses on. She looks different & younger without them.

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
Has anyone else run into missing images during the Isla scene?

Image 'e6i2890' not found.
That's one example, but there's a handful more. I've pulled the file from both GoFile and Terminal and it seems to be consistent across them both and extracting the RPA packages doesn't seem to help either (as I've had that fix missing image issues in other situations).

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Has anyone else run into missing images during the Isla scene?

That's one example, but there's a handful more. I've pulled the file from both GoFile and Terminal and it seems to be consistent across them both and extracting the RPA packages doesn't seem to help either (as I've had that fix missing image issues in other situations).
Having the same issues. And a quick search on the forums saying the game is still in beta or something.
I've had these issues on almost every release, which kinda aggro me if the beta thing is true. i havent noticed there to be labeled as beta before

Reactions: bububananas

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Uhm... i can't get passed this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skipping does nothing there also.

Edit : Bunch of missing images with Isla too, guess this needs to be patched.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes