Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ah yea, forgot mods since i don't use those myself, dunno about Sancho1969 's mod if it does same.
Mine's clean, I have the OEM bonus code implemented and untouched. Going forward I'll just have it unlocked simply by the mod's installation so folks don't have to worry about codes (if they wish).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mine's clean, I have the OEM bonus code implemented and untouched. Going forward I'll just have it unlocked simply by the mod's installation so folks don't have to worry about codes (if they wish).
THAT we'll just have to wait on next version of game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: The Gallery button Bonus coding cannot get overwritten anyway without losing the actual "Gallery" button. Here's the code:
Python:
if main_menu:
    if not persistent.bonus_active_s2ep6 and persistent.bonus_tutor_complete:
        textbutton _("{b}Bonus Content{/b}") action Start("Bonus_Content_Code")
    elif not persistent.bonus_active_s2ep6 and not persistent.bonus_tutor_complete:
        textbutton _("{b}Bonus Content{/b}") action Start("Bonus_Content_Code_Tutor")
    textbutton _("Gallery") action Start("Gallery")
If the user hasn't put in the code checked by persistent.bonus_active_s2ep6 but seen the tutorial then it brings up the "Bonus Content" input screen. If the user has not input the code and not seen the "tutorial" then the "Bonus Content Tutorial" is shown to the user. If the user has both input the code and seen the tutorial then the "Gallery" button is displayed in the menu.

That's all there is to it. Regards.

Jul 16, 2018
Sancho1969
Still slightly confused. What are you saying? Should I redownload the game, then input the code, and then install the walkthrough mod?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I see a lot of comments about a NTR! I don't know if most of the people really know what NTR means...
NTR or netorare is when your lover cheats on you with someone else. It's a Japanese term for cheating! So basically NTR means cheating and here is already a lot of cheating... MC(Mia's brother) cheat on Sadie with Sebastian's daughter(Cindy); MC cheat on Sadie with Isla; MC cheat on Sadie with Mia; MC cheat on Sadie with Giselle after been invited by her husband to their car at the party in that new update; I am not sure if MC cheated on Sadie with Vivian but in that new update there is possibility to have some fun with Vivian(first on the party,after that when they play "spin the bottle" you can choose she to be the one to kiss and after that on the second game "new version of beer pong" at the end MC can have some fun with Vivian's tits burying his face in them) and i'm pretty sure that in one of the next updates there will be option to choose have some fun with Emma too since they already decide to bring her back(which was a perfect decision)! So for this who are saying there is no NTR - you are all wrong because obviously there it is - NTR it means CHEATING! :D

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I'm a bit disapointed that most of that update was only the party at the bar and that Cindy was not included in that update but i like that there is a lot of content in that new update with Mia instead of the stupid Sadie and aso that MC can have some fun with Vivian too! The only bad thing is unlike "Living with Mia" (the first and the original one of Summer with Mia episode one that is also a RPGM instead RenPy) here you only play with Mia's brother and you can't play with Mia like in Living with Mia where the half game was playing with her and the second half playing with Mia's brother(also having a lot of story quests and side quests that you can do ulike is in the RenPy Summer with Mia)! It will be much more better if you can play and make a decisions with Mia too - there are already so much situations where you can make some choices with Mia but instead that you only play with her brother and Mia's decisions are made it to happen automatically from the story!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969
Still slightly confused. What are you saying? Should I redownload the game, then input the code, and then install the walkthrough mod?
Hey bud, I'm lucky I saw this post. FYI to ping someone use "@" before their ID so they get an alert, otherwise it's a needle in a haystack. Tell you what, if your having an issue still I'll create you a very small script that all you'll have to do is place it in your "game" directory and you won't have to enter jack shit, it'll automatically have the Bonus unlocked for you. Give me a few minutes (I'm cooking up dinner finally) and I'll message you with a link to a custom file. Regards.

Edit: See the below post.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969
OK, here you go (I sincerely have no idea what the issue is on your end, I installed the VN on a virgin PC with no code, installed the mod, and was able to input the code after clicking "Bonus Content" in main menu, going thru the tutorial which even says to click it again to input the code (it's a separate variable), and was able to input the code no problem. No worries though here's the skinny:

If your screen looks like this:
SWM2 SM B03a.jpg

Then DL the attached file and (with the VN closed/exited) place the attached file inside your "game" directory (or your "SanchoMod" directory, either way), then restart the VN. You should now have this:
SWM2 SM B03b.jpg

Enjoy and regards.

Edit: Just an FYI for other folks, anyone can use this file if you can't be bothered entering the code manually, it simply does it for you. SanchoMod's got your back. Once unlocked you can either leave the file be or delete it, the choice is yours. Regards.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes