Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Actually i was playing this game's first part & when it was.....ummm lets say half completed o stopped honestly i don't like sharing and ntr of mia so....i left the first part that way....so i just wanna know that whats the ending of the first part that makes mc relationship so fucked up with mia ( if someone can explain the ending it would really help )....i really don't want to plying the full first part to find out.....& ( i have not really played this part that much just up to the point where mc visit the bar of grace so it will be better to know before hand soooo is there any ntr or sharing in this game & if it is.....is it COMPLETELY avoidable well because the overview say "So long as you can deal with the consequences" so can any brother help me with this.... :)

Jul 16, 2018
Hey bud, I'm lucky I saw this post. FYI to ping someone use "@" before their ID so they get an alert, otherwise it's a needle in a haystack. Tell you what, if your having an issue still I'll create you a very small script that all you'll have to do is place it in your "game" directory and you won't have to enter jack shit, it'll automatically have the Bonus unlocked for you. Give me a few minutes (I'm cooking up dinner finally) and I'll message you with a link to a custom file. Regards.

Edit: See the below post.
Sancho1969
Thanks man! I simply redownloaded the game and applied your mod. Now I indeed do have the option in the menu. I guess I shouldn't have overwritten my previous directory with the new version.

Also, MANY thanks for creating mods for us!

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I loved the ending of ep 6!
I didn't like how the majority of the episode took place during that party at the bar, but once that was over it got better.
I seriously wonder about Emma's intentions but I hope she is truly sincere as she was my 2nd fave character in the first game (behind Mia) until Emma did what she did to MC and stuff...
To me, the ending of the episode felt like multiple polyamorous relationships could develop for the MC. The option for Mia and Sadie to kiss in that first game they played when they got home; it got me thinking this, whether it was intended as a hint or not. And I realise that while the harem tag hasn't been used yet for this game, the ending of the episode gave me that idea. I also think that Emma and his therapist could be used as plot devices to strengthen the MC's relationships with the women around him, or at least those closest to him.

Reactions: JNolan92

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
To me, the ending of the episode felt like multiple polyamorous relationships could develop for the MC. The option for Mia and Sadie to kiss in that first game they played when they got home; it got me thinking this, whether it was intended as a hint or not. And I realise that while the harem tag hasn't been used yet for this game, the ending of the episode gave me that idea. I also think that Emma and his therapist could be used as plot devices to strengthen the MC's relationships with the women around him, or at least those closest to him.
Possibly. I haven't really made up my mind about whether I'd want a harem or polyamorous relationship with multiple girls or just Mia. At first I wanted MC to be just with Mia and I feel they belong together IMO, not that I dislike Sadie because I do like her. I just always had it in my head that I hoped this game would end with MC and Mia officially becoming an item. But when I played through the first game, I really wanted Mia and MC and Emma to have a three-way relationship with each other before she did what she did near the end of the game. Now that Emma is back (even though I do partially question her true motives), I don't know if I still want that.
One thing I know, though, is I really really wish the Mia series would continue after this game but sadly I heard its highly unlikely Inceton will be making a third one.... but as they say, all good things must come to an end. As long as this game has a happy, definitive end with no cliffhanger tease, I'll probably be happy. Although if they have a spin-off about Emma, that would be interesting.

Reactions: ehct2332

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
i sure hope so, there's only 4 episodes left, auntie & vivian haven't even began playing with his dick, will all those relationships get crammed in the last episode?
Actually i was playing this game's first part & when it was.....ummm lets say half completed o stopped honestly i don't like sharing and ntr of mia so....i left the first part that way....so i just wanna know that whats the ending of the first part that makes mc relationship so fucked up with mia ( if someone can explain the ending it would really help )....i really don't want to plying the full first part to find out.....& exactly what emma did to mc ( i have not really played this part that much just up to the point where mc visit the bar of grace so it will be better to know before hand soooo is there any ntr or sharing in this game & if it is.....is it COMPLETELY avoidable well because the overview say "So long as you can deal with the consequences" so can any brother help me with this.... :)

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
i sure hope so, there's only 4 episodes left, auntie & vivian haven't even began playing with his dick, will all those relationships get crammed in the last episode?
There's 4 episodes left? I thought SWM 2 was only gonna have 8 eps. :unsure:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
There's 4 episodes left? I thought SWM 2 was only gonna have 8 eps. :unsure:
Actually i was playing this game's first part & when it was.....ummm lets say half completed o stopped honestly i don't like sharing and ntr of mia so....i left the first part that way....so i just wanna know that whats the ending of the first part that makes mc relationship so fucked up with mia ( if someone can explain the ending it would really help )....i really don't want to plying the full first part to find out.....& exactly what emma did to mc ( i have not really played this part that much just up to the point where mc visit the bar of grace so it will be better to know before hand soooo is there any ntr or sharing in this game & if it is.....is it COMPLETELY avoidable well because the overview say "So long as you can deal with the consequences" so can any brother help me with this.... :)

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
So, any chance Vivian had of being redeemed got thrown out the window with that sex scene in the storage room. Seriously that's some bullshit. I don't care about the timelines; it's the same girl from Echoes getting fucked by some girl the MC isn't fucking himself. And that's not cool. Hopefully she stays minimally involved in the story going forward.

Also, I'm sorry but Giselle just rubs me the wrong way as well. Having her husband come to you after you turn her down is kind of pathetic. Her calling MC daddy in episode 4 doesn't make any sense either.

Other than that it was a pretty good episode. I'm looking forward to going back after the game is completed and seeing the scenes I missed. That is if we can get an MC walks away from everything ending. And/or a proper full-blown non-Mia or non-Sadie LI ending. I just hope if Emma is going to fuck shit up it happens before it seems like you're going to get a happy ending. So, that way I can go back through and course correct.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
So, any chance Vivian had of being redeemed got thrown out the window with that sex scene in the storage room. Seriously that's some bullshit. I don't care about the timelines; it's the same girl from Echoes getting fucked by some girl the MC isn't fucking himself. And that's not cool. Hopefully she stays minimally involved in the story going forward.

Also, I'm sorry but Giselle just rubs me the wrong way as well. Having her husband come to you after you turn her down is kind of pathetic. Her calling MC daddy in episode 4 doesn't make any sense either.

Other than that it was a pretty good episode. I'm looking forward to going back after the game is completed and seeing the scenes I missed. That is if we can get an MC walks away from everything ending. And/or a proper full-blown non-Mia or non-Sadie LI ending. I just hope if Emma is going to fuck shit up it happens before it seems like you're going to get a happy ending. So, that way I can go back through and course correct.
Actually i was playing this game's first part & when it was.....ummm lets say half completed o stopped honestly i don't like sharing and ntr of mia so....i left the first part that way....so i just wanna know that whats the ending of the first part that makes mc relationship so fucked up with mia ( if someone can explain the ending it would really help )....i really don't want to plying the full first part to find out.....& exactly what emma did to mc ( i have not really played this part that much just up to the point where mc visit the bar of grace so it will be better to know before hand soooo is there any ntr or sharing in this game & if it is.....is it COMPLETELY avoidable well because the overview say "So long as you can deal with the consequences" so can any brother help me with this....

• Angry
Reactions: MythMackay

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually i was playing this game's first part & when it was.....ummm lets say half completed o stopped honestly i don't like sharing and ntr of mia so....i left the first part that way....so i just wanna know that whats the ending of the first part that makes mc relationship so fucked up with mia ( if someone can explain the ending it would really help )....i really don't want to plying the full first part to find out.....& ( i have not really played this part that much just up to the point where mc visit the bar of grace so it will be better to know before hand soooo is there any ntr or sharing in this game & if it is.....is it COMPLETELY avoidable well because the overview say "So long as you can deal with the consequences" so can any brother help me with this.... :)
mia got angry on mc since she found that mc banged their mommy so she left whatever money they got from films to mc for college/something like that education and moved to live with auntie. no ntr and no sharing besides 3some (mff not mmf) maybe.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
mia got angry on mc since she found that mc banged their mommy so she left whatever money they got from films to mc for college/something like that education and moved to live with auntie. no ntr and no sharing besides 3some (mff not mmf) maybe.
Don't jinx it man or Zack will suddenly make a damned appearance. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well bad news for players and sancho, 1st hotfix didn't fix all since after mc leaves mia and emma to talk and goes to meet grace then pops up same renpy error as before and won't bother to check rest game.

mega pack is named hotfix but after extracting it's just normally named.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, until whatever the hell is going on is resolved, at a minimum for whatever it's worth (which ain't much at this point) I've not had the mod crash during any missing images or other reported errors. I'm not claiming to have found them all and corrected, but no one has reported a crash using the mod....yet. I reserve the right to call bullshit on my own post though :).

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
hell no, she's my fav character, i loved that storage room scene & i like crossovers

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes