SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
IncetonGames hey guys i asked this on the other game too, but I'd like to know what's the end game for this awesome game ?

How many more releases are planned ?
They plan on 10 total episodes. So we have 4 more updates to go. As for the end game? We'll have to wait and see, everything I or anyone else comes up with would be speculation.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
well look at her side near armpit, clearly too tight.
I'll tell you again .... what are you talking about?

Can't you see that her breasts are slightly revealed?

You probably would have preferred her to be in front, right?

In that case, show us what you can do, and let everyone enjoy it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
For those who might need it:
unofficial SwM 2 ep6-hotfix update patch (24 MB): (7zip package); 36 MB winrar package:
(unzip into GAME/ and overwrite when/if asked)
important: only to "hotfix" the game, aka updates it from ep6 to ep6-hotfixed

note: in my game it does its hotfixing job, yet didnt have time to test it more thoroughly.
pm me if you encounter any problems with this update-patch.
cheers

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well sadie is apparently into girls too so don't count her out yet.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Man I wish the mom not left out in the sequel cuz I wanna see a threesome between MC his mom and his aunty
Let's first see some action with grace then we can think about a threesome with her and mommy. It's not like she is gonna join in the fun while he is banging his mom. Too bad she left her wild side in the past.
And since mommy isn't available I'll be more than happy if mia joins in as her substitute. Also the chances of this happening is much more than with mom-aunt since mia doesn't have a tense relationship with grace like the sisters have.
Not gonna lie, it would have been fucking hot if that mom - aunt action happened. You don't see two hot milf sisters who hate each other's guts fucking much often:love:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I actually think its pretty likely that the mom comes back, though I don't think a threesome is gonna happen. However, it's pretty clear a main theme of the story is about learning to forgive, and if Mia is trying to forgive Emma she really needs the opportunity to forgive her own mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
u put forth a good argument

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I actually think its pretty likely that the mom comes back, though I don't think a threesome is gonna happen.
siblings mommy visiting might be possible but sex with her is very likely not happening. it could ruin everything with mia and sadie.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Here some of us are eagerly waiting for some sexy time with grace and Vivian and you guyz are asking for some action with mommy again who we already had our way with her before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why are you even still debating about the mom coming back, the writer of the game already said here that she won't be in the game other than in the main characters flashbacks.
parents might make quick visit to see kids and mommy's sister.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes