Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A lot of Errors in this one. Save doesnt work. Everytime you want to Save a Error pops up.
Good afternoon. As cxx stated I too have zero issue on 3 different machines with either OEM or modded versions.

If you are seeking assistance, expand on "a error pops up". Attach either a traceback file or put screenshots inside a spoiler and I'll be glad to take a look for you. With the limited info you wrote there's nothing to go on if you are seeking assistance. Regards.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Why did the best girl from lust theory have to hook up with that :(
Also, is anyone else having the same issue when telling Mia not to forgive Emma (cannot believe they didn't fix that one).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
can someone confirm if the hotfix has been fixed or have some people had problems with it still?
As of this post the "hotfix" is "hotshit". Either the share is wrong or the dev has lost control of bug testing. Either way something is very wrong currently imho. I know this is rather blunt but I'm just as discouraged as others, maybe even more as I pour boatloads of personal-time hours into creating these mods. It is what it is.... hopefully it'll get sorted at some point, but let's be honest, these issues with "missing images" and such have been ongoing since the Mia 1. Quality control is not getting the attention a product being pushed for monthly income deserves... but it's far from the only one.

I'll step off that soapbox for now, I'm likely more frustrated than normal due to tax season currently kicking my ass (I should have never gone S-corp). I'll go grab another Crown & Coke and leave you folks be for now. Regards.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
hell no, she's my fav character, i loved that storage room scene & i like crossovers
She's a good character. And I kind of get why she doesn't trust MC. The non-sexy dance scene with her was kind of fun. It was nice to see that side of her. But, I didn't like one second of her interactions with Elle.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why did the best girl from lust theory have to hook up with that :(
Also, is anyone else having the same issue when telling Mia not to forgive Emma (cannot believe they didn't fix that one).
who do you mean?

mia forgives to emma if mc coerces her to do it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
whose the 1st girl?

doc needs bigger bras since those are clearly too small.

3rd isn't bad either.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is it just me or did someone else thought that we had a new character in ep 6 instead it was just our beloved mia in a double ponytail.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Isla, Sebastian's wife

What are you talking about?
ah, she was nekkid last time i saw isla so i'm excused. :p

well look at her side near armpit, clearly too tight.

I'm talking about Ellie and Viv.
What I meant was when telling Mia not to forgive Emma the whole scene switches and Emma is replaced by Giselle (the scene with mc, Mia and Giselle plays but with different dialogue).
i'd say it's a bug, 99% surely. wouldn't be 1st time devs assuming how players think and when players don't act like devs assumed things go wonky.

Reactions: Skyangel007
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes