Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
if not in op and searching thread doesn't bring it up then not made.
Yeah, i just find it kinda strange that nobody doing the compressed thingy as soon as new update arrives, i mean this game is one of those popular titles out here isn't it?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I don’t totally know why, but I find her the least interesting. Her character is “perfect girlfriend”, which feels out of place in a game that is this taboo themed.
Actually if you played "Summer with Mia". Sadie as his girlfriend makes her place feel perfect. Because in the first one they went to extremes and towards the end when the MC began to realize he loved Mia it was already to late because he had deeply hurt Mia and when she left that really fucked the MC up along with Emma's twisted games.

And so after that he was looking for a normal life, with a normal girl and that's where Sadie comes in. She was the one where the MC could have a normal loving caring relationship without all the extremes and drama and to help forget the pain of losing Mia. The same as Mia is doing with her new boyfriend to forget the pain that the MC and Emma caused her as well.

You can see how different from the first game both the MC and Mia are. What hasn't left Mia though is her love for the MC. And I think the MC as well still holds that love for Mia which would also be another reason for the MC to have a girlfriend like Sadie to get as far away from what is taboo and live as normal a life as possible.

Last edited:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
And I think the MC as well still holds that love for Mia which would also be another reason for the MC to have a girlfriend like Sadie to get as far away from what is taboo and live as normal a life as possible.
He is doing a pretty bad job right now if he thinks he doesn't want any taboo and other relationships (except his girlfriend) in his life and live a normal life. Right as of now he is fucking a guys wife and his daughter, his therapist and soon he is gonna fuck his aunt and her lesbian best friend too( if we are lucky). So much for wanting to live a normal life.

• Angry
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
He is doing a pretty bad job right now if he thinks he doesn't want any taboo and other relationships (except his girlfriend) in his life and live a normal life. Right as of now he is fucking a guys wife and his daughter, his therapist and soon he is gonna fuck his aunt and her lesbian best friend too( if we are lucky). So much for wanting to live a normal life.
I'm talking about before he got there. Mia and the MC have been apart for 2 years.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, i just find it kinda strange that nobody doing the compressed thingy as soon as new update arrives, i mean this game is one of those popular titles out here isn't it?
that's cause inceton has filed dcma which means that files related to swm (incl. wt-mods etc) get deleted from mega accounts and accounts deleted/suspended.

Nov 21, 2020
Summer with Mia 2 [Ep.1] [Inceton] - Original Size: 489MB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (129MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Brother please compress the latest version of summer with Mia 2

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Is there an option for the MC to fuck the aunt? She is easily the hottest female character of the game. Mia is overrated, even in the first game the mother was the better option imho

Reactions: deadh30775n

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
It took me too damn long to realize why Grace looked so familiar. She uses the same assets as Melody's aunt, doesn't she?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A compressed version?
Brother please compress the latest version of summer with Mia 2
have you tried searching this thread - for example you have unofficial hotfix update patch here, if you already have SwM2ep6, and you only need hotfix (aka the latest version update).
the same way you can find SwM2ep6 compressed version here

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
have you tried searching this thread - for example you have unofficial hotfix update patch here, if you already have SwM2ep6, and you only need hotfix (aka the latest version update).
the same way you can find SwM2ep6 compressed version here
I didn't know that since it isn't in the op, but thank you very much.

Reactions: Abhai
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes