Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
search is your friend.
I did search but not the entire pages, and i still don't know how to optimizing the search button function, i mean what text should i put in there? It easier for me to follow the guy who made them.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I liked the first Summer with Mia. The second one is a lot of useless blabbering. The story isn't interesting and the progression of sexual action is way too slow.

• Angry
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did search but not the entire pages, and i still don't know how to optimizing the search button function, i mean what text should i put in there? It easier for me to follow the guy who made them.
1st you change under preferences that newest comes 1st and then search whatever you are after.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
The story isn't interesting and the progression of sexual action is way too slow.
Yeah compared to swm this game has little less sexual content. In here swm2 focuses more on a rich and interesting story which is very different from what you see in swm where the only goal is to fuck as much girls as possible using different tricks and methods.

It's not like there is no sexy action with girls at all here. As of now I think mc can fuck with 5 different girls here and that too multiple times

ChaosC

Feb 4, 2018
I've played and supported many games on F95 over the years, but somehow SWM and SWM2 slipped under the radar.

I eagerly played SWM last week and enjoyed it a lot, but towards the end I found it rather excruciating the emotional agony/torture that Mia was being subjected to. I was happy that she left, since MC treated her like a piece of meat while banging the mom.

Somehow, for some odd reason, I "connected" with Mia and felt more emotion towards her than any of the other characters in the story.

I do plan to play/try all the different story routes in SWM2. I'm a very empathic person in RL. Currently I've decided to refuse all advances or opportunities to bang the therapist, Cindy, etc. and focus solely on Mia - I want to see Mia happy! It's great to see Mia smile for once, but I've got no idea how a deep, long-term relationship between MC & Mia could survive - I hope it does work out, but I doubt it will. Maybe Inceton will suprise...

Also, the blackmailing, or "requests", that Mia is receiving via the letters is really pissing me off - again, she is treated like a shit-stain under everyone's boot. No university, no career, no future prospects, and she constantly gets beaten down and taken advantage off.

Last week at work we had a client commit suicide, which kind of stays in the back of my mind as I read and wonder how much more Mia can take before she gets tired, overwhelmed and "gives up".

A rather morbid ending, but those are my thoughts...

Last edited:
Reactions: ymy42 and JNolan92

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do plan to play/try all the different story routes in SWM2.

Last week at work we had a client commit suicide, which kind of stays in the back of my mind as I read and wonder how much more Mia can take before she gets tired, overwhelmed and "gives up".
atm there aren't much routes unless focuses on 1 girl/woman at a time.

she won't.

yes I installed the Sancho Mod
that explains, sancho mod blocks bonus content link so 1st start game w/o mod and enable bonus content and then use mod.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I just wonder that it is so much different from Summer with Mia. For a sequel it is kinda too vanillia? I love good build ups and I am not even bored by the slow start etc. For me the most important part is where it will end? And so far I doubt it will go the Part 1 route which is kind of sad since I also liked that part of Corruption.

Die Incention ever talk about where it will be going with Summer with Mia? Will it "just" be a love story?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just wonder that it is so much different from Summer with Mia. For a sequel it is kinda too vanillia? I love good build ups and I am not even bored by the slow start etc. For me the most important part is where it will end? And so far I doubt it will go the Part 1 route which is kind of sad since I also liked that part of Corruption.

Die Incention ever talk about where it will be going with Summer with Mia? Will it "just" be a love story?
after swm1 (and lvm) they toned things down since many didn't like what happened. don't think this will be just a love story since mc needs to deal with seb and solve other things.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys just to be clear. There still is no fix for the game showing the wrong renders if you say you don't forgive Emma right?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Even with the hotfix version I am getting repeatedly

"NameError: name 's_angle_pos' is not defined.".

Not all bugs have been fixed, it seems.

Reactions: Caninenappe
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes