Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!

Well hello hello!
Didn't hear from me for a while now, huh?
Well as you saw in the past few weeks, there was a lot going on. Lot's new posts and offers! The most amazing one being the Special Prints that you can still get! Now, who wouldn't want those!?

Summer with Mia 2 E7 is progressing well and it's story is 50% trough, so you can expect it in the late May.

The studio is currently very busy, and lot of stuff is being planned and worked on. Not only are we talking about a few short games that are set to release this year, but we are hiring even more people. Because, well, we need more manpower! We are growing and are ready to give you more awesome games! Now, isn't that great! Can't give you too much information about all this because we are still just talking about it and the details will be spilled when we know everything for certain.

Another thing. We want you to know us better as a team. Your peeps! So, the last two weeks I posted pics of our space and process. But, is that really enough? Whichever is your answer, we decided to go through our studio and take a few pics of our people. You may not see our faces (exclusively for streams), but we hope you feel the energy we have as a team.

Enough talking! Let's see what's going on in Inceton studios!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, yup.. That's some of us. What can I say? Actually no, what do YOU say? Let me know down in the comments!
In the meantime, have a magnificent weekend and have fun!

Best regards,

Proxy - Inceton PR

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that girl on screen isn't from swm unless there'll be new kid in town.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening.

FYI, the port to SanchoMod v6a will be updated tonight.
I'm almost done with it and will update the mod's OP links soon.

1650676970147.png

Hope all is well and regards.

Edit: It is done. Go get you some. Links to mod in the VN's OP (or simply click the pic above). Enjoy and regards.

Last edited:

hassan amazigh

Jul 8, 2019
Updated for EP6
Added 6 scenes

I've made a scene gallery for this game
It adds a "Scene gallery" button to the main menu allowing you to replay scenes from the game

Hi the file /1Replay/ it's not working
When i changing the text it's not changing in the game

hassan amazigh

Jul 8, 2019
View attachment 894257

Overview:
"Taking place two years after the events of the first game, our now more matured main character finds himself reunited with his estranged sister, Mia, when he accepts an invitation from his aunt to spend his Summer break from college with them.

With their sordid past hanging over them, and unresolved feelings still lingering, how will he navigate his newly complicated dynamic with Mia and those around him. Will he strive to remain faithful and true to his new girlfriend? Will he reignite his sexual relationship with Mia? Or will he completely give himself over to temptation, and fall back into his debaucherous old ways?

With a sexy new cast of characters thrown in to mix things up, and an equally as interesting story to go along with them, making these decisions won't be easy. But just as you'd want them to be, they're entirely up to you. So long as you can deal with the consequences..."​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-06
Release Date: 2022-02-28
Developer: Inceton Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 6 Hotfix
Language: English
Other Games: Echoes of Lust - Black&White Photoshoot - AssDiction - Summer with Mia - Inside Jennifer
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Bonus Code:

if you have a new version please create a report or ticket instead of posting it publicly.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android
(Ep.3): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
Hotfix

Extras: Scene Gallery - Multi-Mod

Syerate thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at our own risk.

View attachment 1022040 View attachment 1022042 View attachment 894246 View attachment 894247 View attachment 894248 View attachment 894249 View attachment 894250 View attachment 894251 View attachment 894277 View attachment 894278 View attachment 894279 View attachment 894281 View attachment 894280 View attachment 894282 View attachment 1022041
How to change text in the game please help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you guys know other good games with incest like Icstor's or Inceton's?
scamstor isn't that popular at f95, inceton has other titles but dunno if those have incest but advanced search helps finding incest games.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes