xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
wow 35%, so im guessing its going to come out early january?
nah. the same situation was in december 2021. everyone was whining why progress was so slow and were expecting update after4-6 month. and it came out it 2 week. I don't really trust this progress bar. i guess early-mid jun

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
wow 35%, so im guessing its going to come out early january?
nah. the same situation was in december 2021. everyone was whining why progress was so slow and were expecting update after4-6 month. and it came out it 2 week. I don't really trust this progress bar. i guess early-mid jun
the progress bar is accurate, yet unlike most of the devs (to not mention the most extreme/milking cases), these guys are top notch professionals (fast deliveries of insanely large updates).
the only downside is they having multiple projects, otherwise if, for example, SwM2 would be their only game, its updates would come every 2-3 weeks, if not faster.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
the progress bar is accurate, yet unlike most of the devs (to not mention the most extreme/milking cases), these guys are top notch professionals (fast deliveries of insanely large updates).
the only downside is they having multiple projects, otherwise if, for example, SwM2 would be their only game, its updates would come every 2-3 weeks, if not faster.
hmm, from what your saying it sounds like these aren't indie games at all then, this developer probably has a team of developers working on the games, which is a smart way of going about this, because i really dont think its possible for 1 person to do this much. anyhow i'm happy to hear that the updates come out fast especially for this game because this is another masterpiece i'm waiting for

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hmm, from what your saying it sounds like these aren't indie games at all then, this developer probably has a team of developers working on the games, which is a smart way of going about this, because i really dont think its possible for 1 person to do this much. anyhow i'm happy to hear that the updates come out fast especially for this game because this is another masterpiece i'm waiting for
yup, he started small, then expanded his business and invested in more people and hardware, so now they are reliable dev team.
more than few other devs could have done the same, yet they didnt bother for whatever reasons could be.
so, hat down to those guys...my only wish (well, apart from them focusing on SwM2 and RF, as from 5-6 projects/games they have im only interested in those two:HideThePain:), is that more dev/s follow their example and build proper professional developing teams, once they reach sufficient funding ofc.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
yup, he started small, then expanded his business and invested in more people and hardware, so now they are reliable dev team.
more than few other devs could have done the same, yet they didnt bother for whatever reasons could be.
so, hat down to those guys...my only wish (well, apart from them focusing on SwM2 and RF, as from 5-6 projects/games they have im only interested in those two:HideThePain:), is that more dev/s follow their example and build proper professional developing teams, once they reach sufficient funding ofc.
Exactly. I think that's what we can safely call "role model performance", and I absolutely agree with you. Seeing their progress from the Unity Mia games to now shows a picture perfect example of the rewards to diligence and follow through. Another thing I've noticed is that the quality of the content is constantly improving. The animations in particular are getting better and better. I highly encourage new game developers to explore the progress of this dev and consider their example. IMO maybe not the only one, but certainly one clear roadmap to success.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, I just started this SWM 2, and I must say that I find Mia's model in this episode much prettier than in previous episodes. She wasn't really my kind of girl until now, but I have a second thought now. Still a bit bitchy but... More mature too. :love:

Not for me. As a fan and a patron, I like the direction of the story line much better in 2 than in 1. Geez, I get it that for some it's just a fap-a-rama and there are fetishes out there but WTF, can't some people be glad to see an 'upside' ending to a story.....EVER?
I completely agree with that (Not on the Patreon part). However, as much as I like kinky stuff, a good story is not a jerk off contest, at least for me. Some would need urgently to find a girlfriend I would say. However, I wouldn't want to be in the poor girl's shoes :sneaky:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
far from it, atleast 2 teams, 1 makes ntr games and other makes "vanilla" games and few games going on at same time.

not big as electronic arts lvl but big on adult visual novel lvl.

even when they were making lwm they had 2 games going on at same time.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Exactly. I think that's what we can safely call "role model performance", and I absolutely agree with you. Seeing their progress from the Unity Mia games to now shows a picture perfect example of the rewards to diligence and follow through. Another thing I've noticed is that the quality of the content is constantly improving. The animations in particular are getting better and better. I highly encourage new game developers to explore the progress of this dev and consider their example. IMO maybe not the only one, but certainly one clear roadmap to success.
interesting, perhaps the indie developers that haven't done this is subject to examples like these: doesn't have enough funds to create a team, or fell into the eluding logic that they will make more money if they work by themselves because there are no cuts to the revenue, i say this is eluding because of the fact that when with a team your cut would be probably 3 times as much as you were making on your own because of higher quality work and at a faster pace, but idk.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
interesting, perhaps the indie developers that haven't done this is subject to examples like these: doesn't have enough funds to create a team, or fell into the eluding logic that they will make more money if they work by themselves because there are no cuts to the revenue, i say this is eluding because of the fact that when with a team your cut would be probably 3 times as much as you were making on your own because of higher quality work and at a faster pace, but idk.
well some think that they are so good that they can do everything by themselves until they can't, no idea if there is forum/whatever where can post Looking for writer/etc for making of AVN. contact me if you are interested. still would need money to pay them and expenses until patrons money starts flowing in (hopefully).

I was wondering... Is there a story behind this... Thing? :rolleyes:
i bet it's inceton's dog. don't think it is mia's dog from lwm/swm.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Oh dammit. I can't get enough of this girl. She's so nice and all.
Well, she might be not have the light to all floors but, somehow she is very something else :ROFLMAO:
screenshot0003.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You guys seriously haven't heard about Doge?
Oh fucking hell. I knew I had seen that somewhere. The Dogecoin of course. How could I even forget that. At the time everyone involved in cryptocurrency thought it was a bad joke. Thank you for the link. I'm glad I asked the question, because I will fall asleep less stupid tonight

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes