Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't like it but anyway thanks a lot for the tip with joiplay I tested it and it works well with your mod. Good job!

but I still hope that maybe someone will bother and create an Android port.
Is it joiplay that sux or something I need to adjust different? Porting my mod is near impossible for all except one individual that I work with personally who ports my mod periodically. I worked with him directly to manage the various issues encountered.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Mia_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 37667, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Mia_2'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E7
Wed Jun 15 22:49:22 2022

i have same problem only with mia
Good afternoon. It appears as you're attempting to load and continue a save that is too old. Start a new game so the script can load the label into memory. That should get you done.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Good afternoon. It appears as you're attempting to load and continue a save that is too old. Start a new game so the script can load the label into memory. That should get you done.
If something similar has happened to me when installing the new mod and it has damaged the save data. But I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the last chapter, I can't skip :( but thanks :) .
I have already made it clear that not everyone thinks the same and it is the writer who tells the story and the programmers who decide how to create a linear game with an ending like in the first part or several open endings. And you just have to see the critics regarding this new version ,very positive.
And lastly, I like it more that the creators believe that the game is free and not influenced by money because many good games have fallen into the void for this reason

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If something similar has happened to me when installing the new mod and it has damaged the save data. But I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the last chapter, I can't skip :( but thanks :) .
I have already made it clear that not everyone thinks the same and it is the writer who tells the story and the programmers who decide how to create a linear game with an ending like in the first part or several open endings. And you just have to see the critics regarding this new version ,very positive.
And lastly, I like it more that the creators believe that the game is free and not influenced by money because many good games have fallen into the void for this reason
The mod will not damage your saves. As with the rest of the post... I'm not following what you're getting at. Why do you think you need to make something clear to me regarding a subject I have no part of? Very confusing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girlfairdev

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
The mod will not damage your saves. As with the rest of the post... I'm not following what you're getting at. Why do you think you need to make something clear to me regarding a subject I have no part of? Very confusing.
When I loaded the final game of chapter 6 the game started from the beginning, I don't know why? but I think it was because I installed the previous version of the mod and then installed the new version of the mod without deleting the old mod, my fault ;) .But now it works fine

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
When I loaded the final game of chapter 6 the game started from the beginning, I don't know why? but I think it was because I installed the previous version of the mod and then installed the new version of the mod without deleting the old mod, my fault ;) .But now it works fine
Fair enough. What's with the rest of your post? I'm not sure how I am supposed to reply to this as it doesn't appear directed to me at all.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So there's no tags for it but I saw among the screenshots... the sharing/voyeur/multiple penetration content or whatever you want to call it, is it avoidable?

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
And don't speak about the threesome, because it's not a threesome, it's a "share my girlfriend" act (the MC don't touch Vivi at all in the scene, and Vivi touch the MC in 3 render in all the scene)...
And the game don't give the opportunity to the player to get away of this trap after you see it's a trap, even when you see it coming with the discussion with Vivi in her house.
And i'm affraid it's going worst and worst regarding Vivi telling she want to teach Sadie to please a woman...

Really, the story is good, but this chapter... Nop
This scene was presented as the appetizer for the threesome, instead of the actual threesome itself. Eventually Vivian does include you in the act, and from Sadie's perspective it is a (although pretty soft-core) threesome. And although it was mostly just watching Vivian and Sadie interact, I still had fun with the scene. I actually quite liked the idea that the couple (MC and Sadie) have to be eased into having a threesome, for their first time.

Even though she keeps insisting it won't happen, I'm still hoping this will eventually lead to the MC being able to have sex with Vivian.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
And don't speak about the threesome, because it's not a threesome, it's a "share my girlfriend" act (the MC don't touch Vivi at all in the scene, and Vivi touch the MC in 3 render in all the scene)...
And the game don't give the opportunity to the player to get away of this trap after you see it's a trap, even when you see it coming with the discussion with Vivi in her house.
And i'm affraid it's going worst and worst regarding Vivi telling she want to teach Sadie to please a woman...
i agree that wasn't a threesome.

if you tell sadie you don't like seeing her with other girl then "threesome" won't happen.

it looks to me vivian will fall in the trap not the mc, sadie admitted she won't leave mc cause his dick is too big. But then again dev might want to provide a way for players to separate from sadie(without breaking her heart, a win-win situation) & have him hook up with the main character.

Reactions: D_J123

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm sure that dev's will find a way to separate sadie from mc, either she finds out that mc fucks mia or mc tells that he has found new li.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes