Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I totally agree with you! This game is just a delusional fake sequel related to the great SwM1 that remain the real and the best game compared to this stupid collection of nonsense storyline... who cares about Grace?
The Title is incorrect... it would be Summer with Aunt Grace!

Ntr with Grace was added just to try to get the SWM1 lovers... but Grace is not Mia so... a complete disastrous flop!
Grace is hotter and more likable than Mia..and in general its a good thing that this game focuses on more girls than the first one. That way it doesn't get repetitive

Also fuck NTR, glad the dev isn't wasting time on that

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Grace is hotter and more likable than Mia..

Also fuck NTR, glad the dev isn't wasting time on that
Can I ask you not to light the fire that just went out?
Some members here like to fuel this NTR topic and play with matches to degrade discussions. The moderators have already cleaned up by deleting posts since yesterday, and we don't need new pollution

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
My eyes just about rolled out of my fucking head when Vivian complimented MC's dick during the threesome. Looks like I'm going to have to redo my main playthrough. I don't want to see my MC fucking her in the future. And I also don't want to be endlessly teased by her.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My eyes just about rolled out of my fucking head when Vivian complimented MC's dick during the threesome. Looks like I'm going to have to redo my main playthrough. I don't want to see my MC fucking her in the future. And I also don't want to be endlessly teased by her.
Good luck with that. Currently there's Jack Shit avoidable with her for the most part.

zoneacca

Sep 19, 2017
Uff that is 7 GB download has someone a nice MEGA link please?

Update: The Terminal Source is not that bad with a 1h download.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are we sure that this isn't beta version here? this had more renpy errors than any other game I have played. if non-beta then inceton needs better beta-testers and not just renpy errors since there were also wrong person talking few times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
why why why the first scene between MC/Grace is one of the worst in the game ?!
Not terrible tbh, but I feel that sex animations in general are less impressive than in their other games. Sometimes there is this weird rythm I noticed with the bodies which looks super unnatural, there is like this odd pause halfway of the loop/sequence. Not sure which scenes they were but the animation sort of pauses halfway the thrusts, as if he has to bend his dick around some corner. Dnno how else to describe it.

It's a bit curious to me since Echoes of Lust had (in my recollection) more advanced animations, and didn't that game come before this one? Anyway hats off to the dev, I'm still digging this game a lot and the dialoges feel better thought out as well

Reactions: Jokerware

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Spoilers today .... Everything related to the last chapter (for a while) and patreon details would be appreciated if it was kept secret ,Why did I have to start a game from zero? :cry::censored::cautious::unsure::devilish:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not terrible tbh, but I feel that sex animations in general are less impressive than in their other games. Sometimes there is this weird rhytm I noticed with the bodies which looks super unnatural, there is like this odd pause halfway of the loop/sequence.
this animations aren't that long, if keeps looking it then notices when it restarts.

Spoilers today .... Everything related to the last chapter (for a while) and patreon details would be appreciated if it was kept secret ,Why did I have to start a game from zero? :cry::censored::cautious::unsure::devilish:
dunno why you had to start from 0 since others saves worked, maybe you or some1 else deleted saves. related to previous update that it continues shortly after prev. ended.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
this animations aren't that long, if keeps looking it then notices when it restarts.

dunno why you had to start from 0 since others saves worked, maybe you or some1 else deleted saves. related to previous update that it continues shortly after prev. ended.
Problems with the installation of certain files XD, It is also that I almost never save and the automatic saving is not very reliable in rempy ... So my fault XD

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes