♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It always amaze me to think how someone can play on such little screen... :unsure:
To think I would like to experiment it on a full theater screen ^^

Reactions: Udayana

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It always amaze me to think how someone can play on such little screen... :unsure:
To think I would like to experiment it on a full theater screen ^^
same here and some do play on big screen like on tv (no idea if android port would work on android tv).

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I really enjoy the game because it has very good written characters and a great setting.
Somehow i am into Grace ...hope MC cwill be able sooner or later to get into full contact with her instead of only teasing...:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really enjoy the game because it has very good written characters and a great setting.
Somehow i am into Grace ...hope MC cwill be able sooner or later to get into full contact with her instead of only teasing...:)
that is guaranteed.

Reactions: Puma1978

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
same here and some do play on big screen like on tv (no idea if android port would work on android tv).
Really? Like a 100" TV or more? Oh yeah shit that's what I do :sneaky: ( Actually I'm buying only TV screens, one for the size, two for the cost)

For android, I just know that you can almost transfer anything you have on your screen to the TV screen, but I have almost no interest in that, other than just to quickly show a photo to the family , or to passing friends. From time to time to watch the news on a trip. Even if it can do a lot of things, it's still a cell phone that tracks its owner's activities a little too much for my taste.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hmmm...i played episode 7 now with bonus content off....and now several times with bonus content "on" after entering the code....i couldnt find any difference...does anybody know whats the bonus content is and how to get it triggered?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hmmm...i played episode 7 now with bonus content off....and now several times with bonus content "on" after entering the code....i couldnt find any difference...does anybody know whats the bonus content is and how to get it triggered?
The bonus content is the little red dot that pops up from time to time in the top right corner to show the women either naked, or in alternate attire. It also makes a little circular arrow in the right center of the screen where you can change the view to alternate angles. It's not bonus scenes that are added.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I keep getting this from time to time when playing. Is it caused by the Multi-Mod? If so, I'll just delete it. I was just wondering if anyone is having it happen without the mod added. Screenshot (1).png

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Slut buttons at the right corner, and then some additional extra renders in gallery.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ii mean not only unfinished daydreams like in current episode...;-)
non-dreams was what i meant.

I keep getting this from time to time when playing. Is it caused by the Multi-Mod? If so, I'll just delete it. I was just wondering if anyone is having it happen without the mod added.
game is full of those so just press ignore.

next time attach traceback.txt on your post not error scrshot.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Really don't like how Inceton skirts around the apparent incest. Should have just come out with an incest patch and had people mentioned like they should be. "Did you continue with... Not me?" We all know it was mom. I get he's on Patreon and they have an aversion to it. But, like I said, make a patch or something.

Reactions: RedWyne007

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Really don't like how Inceton skirts around the apparent incest. Should have just come out with an incest patch and had people mentioned like they should be. "Did you continue with... Not me?" We all know it was mom. I get he's on Patreon and they have an aversion to it. But, like I said, make a patch or something.
What difference would that make? Patching or having to choose the type of relationship are both a means of circumventing the ban on incest on Patreon, and they lead to the exact same change in the structure of the scenario. Additionally, the patch doesn't allow you to choose your relationship with other characters. It imposes a relationship on you, even if you want your mother to be your grandmother, you can't. To choose between freedom and playing sheep, I let you guess which I prefer :)

Reactions: KiraJames
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes