♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Save page 79 damn how many saves does a man need :LOL:
Shit I'm busted :ROFLMAO:
Well, in SWM there isn't even much. The truth is that in addition to saving all the possible paths, I make a lot of saves to be able to rework the script step by step at specific times in the game, and I make changes to it, and since these changes generate a lot of errors, I make sure not to lose the original data. It makes me slightly frantic, as you can see. It's just a hobby

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's a bit shame that inceton stopped visiting at f95 so he can't tell what happened on betatesting.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
it's a bit shame that inceton stopped visiting at f95 so he can't tell what happened on betatesting.
It's quite interesting because I didn't face any errors or bugs if we don't count the typos or wrong people saying dialog lines.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am I the only one who finds Vivian repulsive? Just the fact that Cindy has been intimate with her turns me off from her character entirely.
well don't have to be with her if you turn down 3some.

SonnyPantony

Apr 3, 2019
What a great update. It was pretty sizeable too. Even with tons of saves so I can go back and try to change outcomes...I ran into no issues.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there are only few choices which matter (mia or sadie date and fuck cindy or dream about grace after shower scene).

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone else having problems unpacking the latest version. I've tried all 3 download sources that work and I'm getting a data error when unzipping, it only unpacks about 3gb of the total file size which is almost 6 and half gb compressed. Not sure what's going on as this has never happened to me with any version of SMW or SMW2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
well no extracting errors when i dl'd it from gofile, used 7zip?
Thanks, I've only had this problem a handful of times across the thousands of versions of AVN's I've unpacked and usually just downloading from a different source fixes it but I guess it must be something on my end if no one else is having problems extracting the file

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Thanks, I've only had this problem a handful of times across the thousands of versions of AVN's I've unpacked and usually just downloading from a different source fixes it but I guess it must be something on my end if no one else is having problems extracting the file
The servers were really saturated by the large number of requests in the first 24 hours of the release of the ep. I had started several downloads, because some stopped with an error, and in the end, one of the completed zip files was corrupted. now calm has returned and you should have no more problems

Reactions: Aguzy
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes