MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
well feel free to send your bugfree version for us with betaversion. :p
Well it's the same version that is here since I downloaded it from here, so obviously it's on you guys doing something either in previous version or in the current one if you encounter some Ren'Py errors when I can go completely clean without them :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well it's the same version that is here since I downloaded it from here, so obviously it's on you guys doing something either in previous version or in the current one if you encounter some Ren'Py errors when I can go completely clean without them :ROFLMAO:
LIAR!!!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
well there are only few choices which matter (mia or sadie date and fuck cindy or dream about grace after shower scene).
Haven't played since chapter 4 and decided its about time to come back, are we still with Sadie or can we break up with her? I feel bad cheating on her even though I want Mia. Does it look like there will be a throuple/mini-harem path (hopefully with Mia)?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Haven't played since chapter 4 and decided its about time to come back, are we still with Sadie or can we break up with her? I feel bad cheating on her even though I want Mia. Does it look like there will be a throuple/mini-harem path (hopefully with Mia)?
Until EP 6, Mc builds a mini harem. Well, to say the least, he can nails a lot of women. I still haven't started EP7, but it looks like Mc will have to make a choice. And yes, Mc is still with Sadie for now

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I didn't have this game on my laptop when I downloaded it over vacation. I have crappy internet, so I had to use the hotel's net to download this. I've been playing from the beginning on this download. About five scenes in, I got my first bug. And they continue all the way through. So, please. If you have some miraculous version that is bug free, name it Momma Mia so that Patreon doesn't find out, and share it over Megasync so I can have a non-buggy version. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I didn't have this game on my laptop when I downloaded it over vacation. I have crappy internet, so I had to use the hotel's net to download this. I've been playing from the beginning on this download. About five scenes in, I got my first bug. And they continue all the way through. So, please. If you have some miraculous version that is bug free, name it Momma Mia so that Patreon doesn't find out, and share it over Megasync so I can have a non-buggy version. Thank you.
Here is the file I downloaded. I barely started ep 7, and I had started with ep 6 which I finished recently, so I can't guarantee anything. So far everything seems to work without bugs. Unfortunately, I no longer have the original compressed file for the old version (ep 6). I still have the game in his folder, but it's modded

Last edited:
Reactions: Talmadge

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Until EP 6, Mc builds a mini harem. Well, to say the least, he can nails a lot of women. I still haven't started EP7, but it looks like Mc will have to make a choice. And yes, Mc is still with Sadie for now
even if goes with sadie loving brother is still on mia's path and vice versa.

is this a harem game or one girl game ?
1 girl unless inceton vanilla breaks tradition.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Seriously, I can't believe Emma is back, and even when I was against it and Mia agreed, she still weasels her way back in. Hopefully we've seen the last of her once and for all.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You mean only one girl at the end. Because from ep 1 to ep 6, the Mc is a rabbit ^^
most likely yes, maybe 3some (getting sadie in same bed with mia reqs "a lot" persuading, emma and mia not much, cindy+sadie/mia quite same as 1st), harem feels out of question unless inceton vanilla widens boundaries.

Seriously, I can't believe Emma is back, and even when I was against it and Mia agreed, she still weasels her way back in. Hopefully we've seen the last of her once and for all.
nope, she's in same town so not a chance.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
most likely yes, maybe 3some (getting sadie in same bed with mia reqs "a lot" persuading, emma and mia not much, cindy+sadie/mia quite same as 1st), harem feels out of question unless inceton vanilla widens boundaries.

nope, she's in same town so not a chance.
This is a common way to lead the player to have multiple choices and wonder at the last moment what the best options are. I think Inceton has already expanded the Vanilla style, introducing the ability to follow multiple paths at the same time, narrowing the choices down to one girl towards the end, back into the Vanilla category. It's always good to see that things aren't set in stone

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Somehow it reminds me a bit of BADIK with the twist of the Zoey comeback. I know the two stories are very different, but there's often that quake effect that's wanted.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is a common way to lead the player to have multiple choices and wonder at the last moment what the best options are. I think Inceton has already expanded the Vanilla style, introducing the ability to follow multiple paths at the same time, narrowing the choices down to one girl towards the end, back into the Vanilla category. It's always good to see that things aren't set in stone
nothing is set in stone except mia+mc, if there'll be 3rd then plenty of candidates.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes