Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
header errors yes occasionally but no other errors.
I managed to get it to download bud. I had all the extracted/compressed previous versions still as I like to keep all versions of the games I play just incase something gets removed down the road, I deleted all the extracted versions and it worked first time after about 10 times of it not working so I think have been some sort of conflict going on with the other versions.
The servers were really saturated by the large number of requests in the first 24 hours of the release of the ep. I had started several downloads, because some stopped with an error, and in the end, one of the completed zip files was corrupted. now calm has returned and you should have no more problems
Thank you my friend

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
The servers were really saturated by the large number of requests in the first 24 hours of the release of the ep. I had started several downloads, because some stopped with an error, and in the end, one of the completed zip files was corrupted. now calm has returned and you should have no more problems
Ah shit so I probably just had to give it a little time. You live and learn.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well, my succubus is back in 2 hours, I just took a look before starting the game tonight, and everything seems to be working. Ep 6 saves run smoothly, at least for now. For those who used a mod in ep 6, don't forget to reinstall it, otherwise the game may refuse to launch with the "tracback" file that opens.

Ah shit so I probably just had to give it a little time. You live and learn.
Learn, you must young padawan :)
3625774.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
Like all of us :cool:

i delete old versions before extracting new version.
Why? Just to save space on your hard drive or some other problem? Normally the only problem you can have with it is the saves and persistent file in the folder in the user profile if you are on Windows

Reactions: Aguzy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
save space and save myself from errors.

fresh dl from gofile and 1st renpy error on flashback.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
There's a problem with Episode 6. If you suggest not giving Emma a chance, the scene changes to being in a bathroom with the shrink dressed as a witch and Mia. But the dialogue is still Mia and Emma. Instead of them still sitting outside the bar.

Reactions: Catwashere

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's a problem with Episode 6. If you suggest not giving Emma a chance, the scene changes to being in a bathroom with the shrink dressed as a witch and Mia. But the dialogue is still Mia and Emma. Instead of them still sitting outside the bar.
did you apply hotfix?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I DL'd it only 4 days ago. So I should have the most up-to-date version, shouldn't I? Besides, I don't see where it says "hotfix" on the op.
well hotfix was for ep6 so after ep7 came it was removed so dl ep6 from here (will take a while) and see if it fixes things (maybe devs forgot to apply ep6 hotfix to ep7) and then play ep7.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is there a way to auto the text without it being built into the game? Like a shortcut I could add in somewhere?? I never understand why some of these games have such quality animations with no fucking auto button. lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to auto the text without it being built into the game? Like a shortcut I could add in somewhere?? I never understand why some of these games have such quality animations with no fucking auto button. lol
not that i know, would req tampering code and therefore breaking game maybe.

Reactions: fishbrain

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Got a big problem with episode 6. And can't download any way except Mega. But when out with Mia on the beach, and the MC gets a text from Isla, it gives a couple errors. Then pops up "Favor Mia, Favor Isla, or Return to prev. choices". If I click on the last, it gives errors, and goes back to these options. If I pick Favor Isla, it gives an error and then the MC says he'll stay with Mia for a while longer. If I chose Favor Mia, it gives the errors and says the same thing as choosing Isla. Any way y'all could help me?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Got a big problem with episode 6. And can't download any way except Mega. But when out with Mia on the beach, and the MC gets a text from Isla, it gives a couple errors. Then pops up "Favor Mia, Favor Isla, or Return to prev. choices". If I click on the last, it gives errors, and goes back to these options. If I pick Favor Isla, it gives an error and then the MC says he'll stay with Mia for a while longer. If I chose Favor Mia, it gives the errors and says the same thing as choosing Isla. Any way y'all could help me?
I started playing season 2 from episode 6, and I don't have THIS problem, so I guess it's a bug with this version. I would suggest finding SWM 2 from Episode 6, or maybe requesting a save from Episode 6. Or else waiting for a bug fix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
link to swm2e6 was posred by yours truly some pages ago. no fast host.

also that wouldn't be 1st nor last bug.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes