criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Good luck with that. Currently there's Jack Shit avoidable with her for the most part.
I might just be kicking the can down the road but, I've managed to avoid it for now. If you embrace every Sadie choice you can avoid the scene. I guess she gets desperate if you push her away.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am getting an error about every 5 renders. It is constant. Never had that before.
yep, this feels like beta not full version. like i said earlier inceton's betatesters suck.

I don't get why you have to play from the beginning, though.
i have a hunch.

fast played both shrink's routes with wt-mod and only difference was when mc was spanking mia since i went to the end while mod suggested stopping so that tells that wt-mod isn't necessary.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
yep, this feels like beta not full version. like i said earlier inceton's betatesters suck.

i have a hunch.

fast played both shrink's routes with wt-mod and only difference was when mc was spanking mia since i went to the end while mod suggested stopping so that tells that wt-mod isn't necessary.
Yeah I understand what could cause the player to want to change a choice they made and a wt-mod could lead to going down a path we don't really want but why not use the saves to make important choices and go separate ways rather than starting the whole game again?
It's boring to do everything again and again, because there are no more surprises. I always do a bunch of saves and put in separate folders for each path, so if I want to go back on a choice, it's very easy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I understand what could cause the player to want to change a choice they made and a wt-mod could lead to going down a path we don't really want but why not use the saves to make important choices and go separate ways rather than starting the whole game again?
i meant that they play with skipping besides on sexscenes so renpy autosave doesn't trigger and they don't make save just before end.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
i meant that they play with skipping besides on sexscenes so renpy autosave doesn't trigger and they don't make save just before end.
Is it even called playing when you skip all the good stuff? I mean, why bother with... You know what? nevermind, it's beyond me

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes