ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
She was by far the worst part of Season 1, I'm sad to see her back. Hope we can at least reject her this time and she isn't back just to drive plot for more conflict with Mia.
Maybe she will fuck mc and mia not knowing. Not anytime soon i think but who knows cause she is wild asf lol

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Still no NTR with Sadia or Mia. Just "jokes" But there was new guy in this episode so there is still hope for NTR.
I believe you can avoid seeing any of that in the first game if you want. But it's been a long time since I worked on that game, and I only wrote part of it, so I may be wrong. But I can absolutely say that SwM2 won't have any NTR. Other than a couple avoidable scenes with Grace that occurred almost twenty years ago, the MC is the only guy who'll be getting any action.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No choice. This is Mia story and she chose MC a million years ago.
Those guys get the boot - hard stomp on everything they are.
Still no NTR with Sadia or Mia. Just "jokes" But there was new guy in this episode so there is still hope for NTR.
May god hear you. At least a path where you can choose :):devilish:(y)
Hopefully it will stay that way. In the game-description stood nothing about NTR....
Go Mia.

Reactions: cate.archer
May 21, 2018
Literally, this game could do without the nudity and sex parts and just have the drama. I am sure as heck that the story could pull it through. I feel bad for Sadie, her family is a mess and her boyfriend is cheating on her with HIS SISTER. What did Sadie do to the dev to deserve this XD

Reactions: Surplouf

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I remember him saying that the Mom is not coming back and well she is back. Even now i can say what he said was lies because there was in this update another man who had some action. So yeah there should be NTR in SWM 2.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
unfortunately it will never happen. this because we have people complaining. yeah u know those people that want to have it their way and dont give a crap about others. they made the dev to stop making corruption/sharing choices.
instead we have vanilla/harem game that a lot of people love. and with that ruined this story.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes