zixcv

Jul 28, 2021
but it's one thing to give us a vibe and we push forward anyway in hope to turn things around and another to just put in a sub sex dungeon situation without a way out
But there is a way out and you can turn it around at one point. I assume you just rage-quit the scene too early to see that. Nothing wrong with your choice, of course, if it's not your cup of tea. Which is why the game gives you a choice to avoid the scene altogether.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I may have to re-think some choices now that I've finished the update. It's never immediately obvious if options passed will loop back around or are gone for good haha

I'm thinking I may ditch Mia at the beach to catch some Isla time, assuming Mia's still on the menu later. Either way, the ultimate goal is creampies for Mia, Grace, and Laura :BootyTime:; and saving Isla from her husband as a secondary. I wonder what is in the cards for these ladies.

projman

Jun 6, 2017
so in the dressing room this error appears and when you ignore it the game chooses Vivian for you

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story.rpy", line 61235, in <module>
NameError: name 'd_13_agreed_to_do_i_again' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 61226, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1028, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/story.rpy", line 61235, in <module>
NameError: name 'd_13_agreed_to_do_i_again' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E8
Tue Oct 18 09:37:39 2022
```
Same thing happens in my game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update aka lots of sex (there was only 1 female who mc didn't fuck) and some dumb (not that logical) things and plenty of funnies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
usual update aka lots of sex (there was only 1 female who mc didn't fuck) and some dumb (not that logical) things and plenty of funnies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, you forgot the best scene from that update atleast for me was fucking Isla on her hubbys sailboats while your girlfriend is scuba diving for 10 minutes LOL

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Ass Fan

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Jesus fuck if Vivienne isn't just the worst written character in this game. Being just a huge hypocrite is not a character trait by itself. Most of the characters might be kinda one dimensional, but the writing with her is just terrible. She has sex with the MC and his gf, who btw she wont leave the fuck alone, lets you fuck her during the threesome, which she obviously enjoys, then gets mad at you later (understandable), violently so (not understandable or even explained how magically shes stronger than you all of a sudden), then proceeds to give you shit for possibly cheating on the GF....who she wanted to make cheat on you......after she used and dumped another girl earlier......all while trying to scream she didn't like having sex with the MC and it was some weird show for his gf. Her entire character is literally "I try to bang every female around me, and a hypocrite". I'm not expecting Shakespeare here, but this is ridiculous.
I just wanted mc to put Vivian on that St Andrews cross and fuck her in the ass but he has already broke the cheap chains of it earlier when he was being teased

Reactions: Ass Fan

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
This now needs a Wrestling tag, brother :PogChamp:
Err...I did type it in the Search tags, got weird results. Not sure if it's an actual tag on this site o_O

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes