MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
seeing how attached sadie became to mcs family i think she'll be ok with sharing & she likes pussy, there's that also, but i don't think there is a sadie-grace ntr subplot going on.
Definitely not NTR subplot. Sadie knowing about MC and Mia all this time can either lead in to some nice other threesome pairings like MC-Sadie-Grace, MC-Sadie-Isla etc. or then to some chaos. Many opportunities.

• Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Yeah, this pairing I'd say is unlikely because Mia wants MC all to himself and isn't willing to share him. Interesting to see how it all turns out after MC and Mia finds out that Sadie knows about them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, this pairing I'd say is unlikely because Mia wants MC all to himself and isn't willing to share him. Interesting to see how it all turns out after MC and Mia finds out that Sadie knows about them.
if she finds out then hell hath no fury like enraged woman and if both and viv find out what mc did with auntie then mc better move to southpole.

Hey sir , let me hope at least , No harm in hoping.
you can dream but those 2 are opposite sides of same coin.

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
And let's not forget about what he did with mommy earlier either. Grace probably would flip out if she heard. There is some good drama incoming, that's for sure. Like who told Sadie about MC and Mia, or was she a fan of them. Ah, sweet scent of drama.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And let's not forget about what he did with mommy earlier either. Grace probably would flip out if she heard. There is some good drama incoming, that's for sure. Like who told Sadie about MC and Mia, or was she a fan of them. Ah, sweet scent of drama.
where sadie has been told that mia and mc were lovers?

mommy might tell to her sister about young lover she had and auntie should do 1+1=mc.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if she finds out then hell hath no fury like enraged woman and if both and viv find out what mc did with auntie then mc better move to southpole.

you can dream but those 2 are opposite sides of same coin.
You are right , and I remeber when you said that " Viv is not predictable " and after have sex with Mc and sadie She kick him out of the dressing room.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
where sadie has been told that mia and mc were lovers?
For example the time MC and Sadie are at Grace's bar alone together and Sadie goes to dance on the stripper pole. Her inner thoughts are saying something along the lines "MC is enjoying watching me dance on the pole, so I must be as good as Mia was", referring to the first game where Mia was stripper and MC was indeed watching her dancing on the pole. She falls on her butt which interrupts the thought just before Mia's name would be appearing on her thoughts, so the secret isn't revealed completely. And similar hints for MC's and Mia's affair from Sadie is given on at least three or four other romantic interactions with MC.

BayouBanga

Aug 15, 2022
Pretty new to this site. I play these games on Android but I noticed when the games are posted on here. The Android Versions are rarely updated. What's the best way to find or search for ports on specific games on this site ?

Rosanne

Oct 18, 2018
I'm getting an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 43074, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1'.

How is this fixed?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Those whom may be questioning(as others AND i have).
Grace is Viv's ex-GF but, Grace wasn't 'in love' with Viv.
It's not unfathomable, Grace AND Sadie being attracted to each-other Or...

having fun on the side off-screen, per se.
This Dev......... consider the source.
Wouldn't be supersized in anything, at this point.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes