Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Why, oh why, oh why did dev decide it's a good idea to disable the quick menu and the auto-forward function? :FacePalm:

suppress_overlay=True (Can't be changed)
quick_menu=False (Can be changed, but irrelevant if overlay is suppressed)

Also no auto-forward slider in options means dev knew exactly what he was doing when he coded that out. This is a game for ambidextrous people, or people who don't fap and just like reading a story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
hopefully the 3 letters stay out of this. but it is inceton. its only a matter of time till a bbc is shoehorned into this.
I'll tell you a secret; The girls have been seeing guys with bigger dicks long before the protagonist appeared. Why do you think there is no virgin tag? :BootyTime: I bet there's a very good reason sliding in your favorite girl was so easy.

(Eager for your reaction)

palpatine-smile.gif

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'll tell you a secret; The girls have been seeing guys with bigger dicks long before the protagonist appeared. Why do you think there is no virgin tag? :BootyTime: I bet there's a very good reason sliding in your favorite girl was so easy.

(Eager for your reaction)

View attachment 2115141
Oh shit! His mother was not a virgin either then? Oh God Almighty... So they all knew what a big dick was?! I am extremely disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm getting an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 43074, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1'.

How is this fixed?
Try attaching your traceback file next time, or at least putting it in a spoiler, instead of putting a pavement like this. Those who can help you and everyone else will appreciate it more than having to read it.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I get these Error messages before ggeting to the store choice:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story.rpy", line 61235, in <module>
NameError: name 'd_13_agreed_to_do_i_again' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 61226, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1028, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/story.rpy", line 61235, in <module>
NameError: name 'd_13_agreed_to_do_i_again' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E8
Fri Oct 21 22:08:14 2022
```
How can i fix it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pretty new to this site. I play these games on Android but I noticed when the games are posted on here. The Android Versions are rarely updated. What's the best way to find or search for ports on specific games on this site ?
unless dev makes android ports and it gets leaked at same time as windows version then it is usually in op but if no leak or dev doesnät do android ports then it gotta be requested elsewhere at f95 (not sure what is official place (ask from any mods).

well cindy is (or was depending if mc went to meet her instead dreaming of auntie) anal virgin (according to her) and doubt others (besides mia as we all know) have had their asses fucked either.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
unless dev makes android ports and it gets leaked at same time as windows version then it is usually in op but if no leak or dev doesnät do android ports then it gotta be requested elsewhere at f95 (not sure what is official place (ask from any mods).

well cindy is (or was depending if mc went to meet her instead dreaming of auntie) anal virgin (according to her) and doubt others (besides mia as we all know) have had their asses fucked either.
Sadie got her backhole enlarged, depending of your choice of course

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Poor thing... Wonder why everybody seems to hate her so much. Nothing wrong with her that a little taming can't get fixed :sneaky:
yea mc needs to give her good old spanking or let sadie do it after she has gotten fixed her cross which mc broke.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wow, this game is bigger than I thought. I vaguely recall an RPG Maker version from early development, I could be wrong.

Top 5 best girls:
1. Emma (Complete slut who would come onto anyone her pussy throbs for. My kind of girl)
2. Giselle (A vixen or a slutwife and her husband who can either be a stag or a cuck? Fantastic dynamic!)
3. Cindy (The hot behind-your-girlfriend's-back slut, I love it)
4. Vivian (Would've been a 2 if she followed up on her teasing)
5. Mia (I know the game is about her, but that's what makes the temptations on the side so much more interesting)

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
It's banned on Steam.
I checked the list of banned/unreleased and it was banned, before, but then when I checked again, the status changed to unreleased.

Last I checked, it was around the 4000's on the list. I just checked now, and I can't find it xD I found Echos of Lust (which I thought was Lust Theory) but has a different girl on the cover? They did say that Lust Theory was getting a Christmas update.

EOL2.jpg

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes