Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Finally played episode 8. God damn. Mia is fucking amazing as always. I was excited to get with Vivian Finally but it was a little more bland than I expected. But looking forward to more. The highlight of this episode was that Grace scene though. My lord. The lighting, the taboo should we or shouldn’t we. the Giving in and the dialogue was all top notch.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Finally played episode 8. God damn. Mia is fucking amazing as always. I was excited to get with Vivian Finally but it was a little more bland than I expected. But looking forward to more. The highlight of this episode was that Grace scene though. My lord. The lighting, the taboo should we or shouldn’t we. the Giving in and the dialogue was all top notch.
SPOILERS!!! there are players like troutminou who haven't played ep8 yet.

thought so.

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Screenshot_1.png

Don't worry grace, someone already came up with a really stupid story, its about some strange wrestling thing which first-time amateurs are somehow going to pull off in the center on an arena for some reason and it totally isn't a setup ...

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
SPOILERS!!! there are players like troutminou who haven't played ep8 yet.

thought so.
It doesn't matter before the last update came out there were already two people who had made two spoilers, one comment was deleted shortly after but the other is still there :unsure: :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It doesn't matter before the last update came out there were already two people who had made two spoilers, one comment was deleted shortly after but the other is still there :unsure: :cautious:
Yeah and I narrowly dodged your spoiler too. Luckily I'm used to it, otherwise you'll know Brout's wrath :eek::ROFLMAO:

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
what's the better choice if i wanna keep bangin the mom in the future? saying i ended things or that she eventually ended it?

Reactions: ZenoMod

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's the better choice if i wanna keep bangin the mom in the future? saying i ended things or that she eventually ended it?
well if mc is gonna bang her again i don't think she gives a shit if their relationship ended 1 way or other. anyways if they end up fucking it won't be that easy to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: X2Z

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think the choice given to the Mc to say if he is the one who broke off his relationship or rather Laura is just made so that Mia is more or less inclined to accept her relationship with the Mc, and that if Laura and the Mc get rodeo again, it will be done another way/path

Reactions: X2Z

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah all the build up paid off well with her in this episode, for me the best girl of Season 2 and refreshing after the constant drama with Mia

Last edited:

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Summer with Mia 2 [Episode 8]

Download
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the port but seems that 1 scene is missing from Giselle path, can't continue from that point.

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
which path? making her hubby as cuck or not?
Cuck. It seems the game/port is just broken because I tried skipping through sharing Giselle path and the same error happens with 3some with her hubby and other scenes from Cindy, Mia and Sadie.

Reactions: Viatovic
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes