Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
i see you don't like sibling mommy.

she's there to stir up the pot.
bro there is no accept or reject choice when Mommy's shows up. I simply talking about Emma. I encourage Mia to not listen to her. I rejected a public bj. I really responded negative everytime a choice related to her shows up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bro there is no accept or reject choice when Mommy's shows up. I simply talking about Emma. I encourage Mia to not listen to her. I rejected a public bj. I really responded negative everytime a choice related to her shows up.
well emma's like bad penny so she just shows up even if isn't wanted.

Blackheartz_

Formerly 'Blackheartz-NSFW'
Nov 18, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 49678, in <module>
NameError: name 'd15_chose_m' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 49678, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/story.rpy", line 49678, in <module>
NameError: name 'd15_chose_m' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E8
Tue Nov  1 23:40:56 2022
help?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Hi, Inceton here.
Due to some problems we had with Steam, we had to change the name of Summer with Mia 2 into .

A few scenes will be changed in the game, a bit (young grace scenes, specifically). That's it, everything else will stay the same.

The next episode we release will already have the name change implemented.

With this name change, we were able to get the game on Steam so you can Returning to Mia! Yaaay!

Sadly, we don't have a exact release date yet, but we bellive it will be in the first quarter of 2023.

Best regards,
Inceton

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
If I romance all girls in this am I gonna destroy Mia the way I did in the first game? I don't think I can handle that again. Also, anyone want to tell me what the paths are in this game? I'm guessing Mia path is just Mia. Sadie path? Is there a path that ends with potentially 2+ girls? I know it's not a harem game (wish it was), but polyamory isn't necessarily harem.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
If I romance all girls in this am I gonna destroy Mia the way I did in the first game? I don't think I can handle that again. Also, anyone want to tell me what the paths are in this game? I'm guessing Mia path is just Mia. Sadie path? Is there a path that ends with potentially 2+ girls? I know it's not a harem game (wish it was), but polyamory isn't necessarily harem.
I believe the Writer stated that sleeping with multiple girls will have a negative impact on your relationship with Mia. As evident when you ditch Mia to fuck Isla. I don't know how many women you can fuck and get away with, I think I have an idea of who will come back to bite you in the ass later but nothing is confirmed yet.

As for who has a path, nothing is set in stone yet. But I routes for Mia, Sadie, and Non-Commitment. So far it's those have served me well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, Inceton here.
Due to some problems we had with Steam, we had to change the name of Summer with Mia 2 into .

A few scenes will be changed in the game, a bit (young grace scenes, specifically). That's it, everything else will stay the same.

Best regards,
Inceton
could ask why name had to be changed but no answer given.

so teachers dbling young grace will be gone but why will remain mystery.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
so teachers dbling young grace will be gone but why will remain mystery.
IIRC that scene took place on a school table right? Therefor it insinuates she is a school student and that shit is a big no-no on Steam.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IIRC that scene took place on a school table right? Therefor it insinuates she is a school student and that shit is a big no-no on Steam.
yes in classroom and young grace in school uniform but over 18. if no schoolsex themed games allowed in steam then i could name "few" games which won't see steam release like ever.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Having an error right before picking someone for the changing scene in ep 8

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story.rpy", line 61445, in <module>
NameError: name 'd_13_agreed_to_do_i_again' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 61436, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1028, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/story.rpy", line 61445, in <module>
NameError: name 'd_13_agreed_to_do_i_again' is not defined
I am getting the same error.
I cannot make a choice but the game chooses Vivian for me. At least I guess there is a choice, because instead I get this error and after "Ignore" the game has chosen Vivian. Before, I decided against the threesome, but the game thinks I decided for it.o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Just started, but I have to ask, can I avoid Grace completely? Im not really a fan of loose vaginas..

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes