Jan 24, 2022
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 43074, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
File "renpy/script.py", line 919, in lookup

```

Just received this code. Not sure why it doesn't give me an option to ignore.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 43074, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
File "renpy/script.py", line 919, in lookup

```

Just received this code. Not sure why it doesn't give me an option to ignore.
Read 2 posts above, i think sancho already gave the answer "Missing code in the script"

Jan 24, 2022
Read 2 posts above, i think sancho already gave the answer "Missing code in the script"
Well that absolutely sucks!! Hope there's an update for it. Since I I have no clue how to install manual updates to android. I'll have to wait for someone else to update the android version

Feb 29, 2020
The Dev sure did a good job on the MC.
I mean the dude looks like if you you randomly saw him in real life, you would totally be like.
Yep this dude definetly pervs on his relatives.

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well that absolutely sucks!! Hope there's an update for it. Since I I have no clue how to install manual updates to android. I'll have to wait for someone else to update the android version
you need to talk to whoever made that android port and ask him to fix his port.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't understand why these guys can't work on 2 games at a time and finish them. Instead they're working on like 4 other games slowing the progression of a game they should finish first. Makes no sense.
I really can't answer for them here, but I can see a few reasons. Business reasons that generates more subscribers, Wait times get people talking about the game, which is good advertisment, also time to find inspiration for future episodes... And maybe more. Who knows?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't understand why these guys can't work on 2 games at a time and finish them. Instead they're working on like 4 other games slowing the progression of a game they should finish first. Makes no sense.
more money since they are quite a big studio (on those who make avns) and no 1 or 2 games finance all bills and leave something for saving.

Reactions: NakedSingularity

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
It's mutiple stages because it's multiple character poses. Also without going into too much detail Daz uses alot of Vram the longer the animation loops are or the more characters in a scene there are, so those stage-buttons are a hardware limitation workaround that strings together a bunch of shorter loops so sex scenes can be longer, since video cards only go up to 48GB of vram (Nvidia Quadros). I'm fine with those buttons, it's better than the short single 5- or 10-second loops per scene of most AVN's (when they bother to have animations at all or without resorting to less resource-demanding but shittier render engines like Honey Select). But yeah stuck going through 3 speeds for each stage (some in Lust Theory are 8 stages x2-3 back-to-back scenes irrc) kinda sucks. If it were me the speed control woud be a separate button to speed that up, as most just pick a speed and stick to it when possible.
It's a design choice not a limitation. All of those scenes (slow/fast/etc sub-options) are already separate items and could be done sequentially like any other renders or animations in most VNs. Plus most all of the different sub-options are preceded by a few renders with text anyway, so in my opinion it could be done in a much more immersive way than with the clickable menus.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
more money since they are quite a big studio (on those who make avns) and no 1 or 2 games finance all bills and leave something for saving.
Yeah they have like a dozen people. I hate NTR so ignore that one but Lust Theory/SWM2 gets an update every 2.5 months or so (something is out between those 2 every 5 months for those that are just interested in 1 of them). And each update takes a few hours to read at least with alot more animations, not 30 minutes like solo dev's every 3 months.

Reactions: myukimo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah they have like a dozen people. I hate NTR so ignore that one but Lust Theory/SWM2 gets an update every 2.5 months or so (something is out between those 2 every 5 months for those that are just interested in 1 of them). And each update takes a few hours to read at least with alot more animations, not 30 minutes like solo dev's every 3 months.
1.5 teams for non-ntr games and 1.5 teams for ntr games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I loathe that manipulate bitch. I don't get why developer insisting to bring her to the story despite i press reject choice. Like man.. I dont want her to show up anymore
i see you don't like sibling mommy.

she's there to stir up the pot.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
i see you don't like sibling mommy.

she's there to stir up the pot.
By her name I don't think she refers to her mother but to "Mia's best friend" :ROFLMAO: . But at the moment the game has three blackmailers, and if this is going to turn into another escape, a lot of fandom is going to be pissed off, why the next time you see Mia she will have 15 children and it will be "Mamma Mia". That is why this meme has now come out, because many people want to put an end to this story .:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: JNolan92 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By her name I don't think she refers to her mother but to "Mia's best friend" :ROFLMAO: . But at the moment the game has three blackmailers, and if this is going to turn into another escape, a lot of fandom is going to be pissed off, why the next time you see Mia she will have 15 children and it will be "Mamma Mia". That is why this meme has now come out, because many people want to put an end to this story .:unsure:
don't think there's more than 1 blackmailer.

well true that that who i quoted can mean emma or mommy.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes