ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
Hi Everyone, playing the latest version and I intermittently get this error. I can ignore it, it misses a couple of lines of dialog and then keeps going, until it does it again. Just a little annoying so i thought I'd ask if anyone else was seeing it and could help me out. Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi Everyone, playing the latest version and I intermittently get this error. I can ignore it, it misses a couple of lines of dialog and then keeps going, until it does it again. Just a little annoying so i thought I'd ask if anyone else was seeing it and could help me out. Thanks.
sancho1969 posted fix for that quite a long ago so search it (search posts made by sancho1969).

Reactions: ESKgamer

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
sancho1969 posted fix for that quite a long ago so search it (search posts made by sancho1969).
Thanks! I had done a search but kept finding other error messages. Finally found the one I was seeing and the file he made to fix it. All good now. Much appreciated!

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I found out that the error in the changing room with the message " NameError: name 'd_13_agreed_to_do_i_again' is not defined" only happens with the mod but not without it. So obviously it is a mod error.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
oh you are virgin lover, too bad for you that only virgin holes in this game are cindy's asshole and isla's asshole (i think) and prolly vivian's asshole (although it's long road before mc gets to poke that, if ever).

anyways doubt grace has had that many or any male partners since college/university so it's not that loose.

could say that mia's holes are loose since mc used those on swm1 quite a lot and sadie isn't tight either due mc, etc.
Nope, not really a virgin lover, just don’t wanna waste my time on someone who endured 3 different dicks at the same time, who knows what’s going on inside there..

what game that character in the left side of the banner in?
Check DM

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Old&Useless and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nope, not really a virgin lover, just don’t want to touch someone who endured 3 different dicks at the same time, who knows what’s going on inside there..
well your call but on next version what grace did at school will be removed thx to steam.

Reactions: Only1P

Bluestacks22a

Dec 18, 2021
Getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Mia_3'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 48633, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 919, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Mia_3'.

Help

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes