Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I've enjoyed playing Inceton games over the years. I'm hoping that a future project might be "Young Grace", the stories from her past in Summer with Mia 2 having me wanting more of her. Keep up the great work.
yeah, the dudes have so few fem-mc games lately, another one would be just perfect.

in general, to me it seems as they wont do much more of anything, as their whole domain looks like falling apart lately.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've enjoyed playing Inceton games over the years. I'm hoping that a future project might be "Young Grace", the stories from her past in Summer with Mia 2 having me wanting more of her. Keep up the great work.
well they want to get their games to steam so grace's adventures when she was in school is problematic as we saw so her adventures would be after she graduated.

but but.... I wanna see more of Mia, please!
well next mia game would be mamma mia.

Oct 10, 2022
Keeping her at a reasonable weight doesn't stop the age cycle, and we all know younger women are hotter :)
It's rare to find a "MILF" in games that is really hot.
We all get older if you find someone to get old together, it should be something to turn on not a turn off. ;)

For AVNs most of the MILFs look around 30s anyway, so no worries. Also consireding her aunt and mom, Mia would be stunning when she is older. :sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes