devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Episode 9 needs to have NTR.
dont expect it until the final release . yes the first game had it in the story but even after they announced they will add ntr only on the inceton ntr games they still added bonus ntr scenes to LT 2 in episode 10 and a whole NTR side story in summer with mia 1 final release . from what i understand inceton only adds NTR to thier games as bonus scenes so they are not considered canon and included in the main story so people do not get offended .

Oct 10, 2022
Episode 9 needs to have NTR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ntr? how on earth? only other guy is that slimebag and every1 in mc's harem knows what he is and blackmailer no info out yet.

Reactions: tbz1983

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've tried looking, but after 6 pages, I didn't see. Maybe I missed it. But why did they change the name from Summer With Mia 2 to Returning To Mia? Is it a Steam thing? Like they did with Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory?

Oct 10, 2022
I've tried looking, but after 6 pages, I didn't see. Maybe I missed it. But why did they change the name from Summer With Mia 2 to Returning To Mia? Is it a Steam thing? Like they did with Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory?
Seems like it is steam thing and expected a few changes in story too. Most likely candidate aunt's school stories.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Yes, when they submitted a "Summer with Mia" build it got rejected. And since steam won't allow two tickets with the same name, they were forced to change it. Exactly like Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it is "bit" further than 6 pages and like said it's due steam and also grace at school got removed (maybe more).

Yes, when they submitted a "Summer with Mia" build it got rejected. And since steam won't allow two tickets with the same name, they were forced to change it. Exactly like Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory.
partially wrong, they do allow same names (with 2/II etc) when it comes to big companies.

Reactions: SteveyP

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
returning to mia will have 3 season?
this will be most likely last mia game, she might appear on other games but no own game. this is kinda milked dry (not saying that game is bad (it is good) but next mia game would be married with children ............. err............ mia).

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
this will be most likely last mia game, she might appear on other games but no own game. this is kinda milked dry (not saying that game is bad (it is good) but next mia game would be married with children ............. err............ mia).
I'm sure I saw that there's going to be 3 seasons too. As long as you have more characters in there people won't mind as long as it's not focused mostly on Mia. I'd definitely like to see more with the characters from season 1 and 2 and maybe a few new ones added in.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I'm sure I saw that there's going to be 3 seasons too. As long as you have more characters in there people won't mind as long as it's not focused mostly on Mia. I'd definitely like to see more with the characters from season 1 and 2 and maybe a few new ones added in.
inceton confirmed in a livestream that season 2 is the last season . keep in mind that was a while ago back when it was in season 4/5 so they could have changed their mind .

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes