rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
they do focus but mia isn't frontrunner.
They have really good renders, but only Mia and Inside Jennifer are VN's. But when I see beautiful girls + sandbox/freeroam, I know I will not play it. I tried, but I just can't...

Reactions: SoiCowboy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They have really good renders, but only Mia and Inside Jennifer are VN's. But when I see beautiful girls + sandbox/freeroam, I know I will not play it. I tried, but I just can't...
sandbox/freeroam work on some games. swm's predecessor was sandbox and freeroam.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
sandbox/freeroam work on some games. swm's predecessor was sandbox and freeroam.
I can understand that, but they aren't my cup of tea. I already said, try and concentrate on VN's. Light freeroam (like Eternum) OK, but grinding, no, thank you...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can understand that, but they aren't my cup of tea. I already said, try and concentrate on VN's. Light freeroam (like Eternum) OK, but grinding, no, thank you...
well they don't much read this thread.

Reactions: rudy007
Oct 10, 2022
I kinda agree. Sandbox is not the problem, devs are. Sandbox is a lot harder to create therefore many dev just fail to make something good. When they are not creative enough; things can get repetitive, anything you do tend to become chore etc. But if they make it good, sandbox can offer much more than regular VN can ever offer. So in a way, sandbox games are high risk high gain games that many devs failed miserably.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sb/fr reqs that player knows what to do and when to do or small place like house since if play area is whole city then got lost.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes