Se você tiver minha versão compactada anterior, use o
hotfix postado aqui.
[/CITAR]
If you can do a little less compression

• Angry
Reactions: Fappable One

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Was this called Summer with Mia 2 and renamed Return to Mia recently? Or is this a new Mia game in the series? I don't recall reading/seeing any info about a name change.

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Was this called Summer with Mia 2 and renamed Return to Mia recently? Or is this a new Mia game in the series? I don't recall reading/seeing any info about a name change.
It's the same game. I can't remember why they renamed it (maybe some Steam issues), but it's in this thread a while back.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So I deleted this a long time ago because it bored me, so if I download this now and start from scratch will this work, or do you still need to choose the no alcohol option?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
New hotfix is uploaded in my , it should work fine now!

BaasB Uploaded new hotfix. The file should work now for old Ep 9 version and the latest one. Aswell as the Patches from Ep8 -> Ep9 soon. I agree that one was a mess.

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
Man I feel bad for Sadie.. She just wants to spend time with her boyfriend and get away from family drama but little did she know, she jumped into a bigger one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The name was changed to release on Steam.

So I deleted this a long time ago because it bored me, so if I download this now and start from scratch will this work, or do you still need to choose the no alcohol option?
Use the updated hotfix here

Not sure if that choice matters :coffee:

Reactions: Bob69
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes