platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Returning to Mia E9 Update Only Patch
PC-

MAC -

If you want to be save and change to the official hotfix, put into your /game folder.

Last edited:

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
One thing I noticed was loading a save from ep 8 and starting ep 9 that progress doesn't carry over correctly. Cause I told mia in ep 8 version that I ended it with laura, yet in ep 9 on counch with laura chat she is saying how she ended it with me and thats not choices being carried over correctly. Makes me wonder if I should just start a new game in ep 9 and see if i encounter same issue.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I am HOPEFULLY done rn, with this shit show :HideThePain:

Seems the download has been taken off the F95 latest updates page.
You quoting the wrong person for that. Probably need to ask BaasB about that. But my guess would be a Mod/Staff member saw that it was already yesterday on the Latest Updates page (was taken off yesterday) and today got posted again, but because of the rules, its a mess.
I doubt BaasB wants to hear anything about this game anymore though :coffee:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Oh, I've read the previous posts. If the issue is that the old saves were bugged, I dont mind playing a new save. Next time consider keeping your bullshit to yourself instead of being an asshole about it, calling people who are excited to play a new update stupid. :)
you really SHOULD pay attention to EVERYTHING people are saying about the bugs. Clearly, you weren't and aren't. So, i stand by the other guy's meme. It's 100% accurate about people in general. Patience will get you further than arrogance ever will. Maybe one day, you'll figure that out. The great thing is, by going to sleep, i avoided all the bullshit, woke up and found that everything has already been smoothed over. See, patience is a wonderful thing.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Returning to Mia [Ep. 9 fixed] [Inceton] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

The new Hotfix should fix it completely now. You maybe need to roll back at the Alcohol choice. Thanks to dez666

Universal: Hotfix for Ep. 9 [17,9 MB] Put the .rpa and the .rpy file into your /game folder.
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Win/Linux: Ep. 8 -> Ep. 9 fixed [2,76 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac: Ep. 8 -> Ep. 9 fixed [2,75 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

by platypushperry [~300 MB]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thanks for the hotfix :)

Reactions: Bob69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have no idea if it will work with his mods though, since it's not packed in the rpa, but good enough for ones who want play right this second or ones that don't use mods.
haven't used wt-mod on this since early versions.

Honestly don't care . Already did the whole game start to finish today.
that's like playing game 2 times after playing it 2 times already if wants to see both paths with doc and mia's and sadie's paths.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, I once again asked myself, don't devs test their games before they release anything to the public? In my opinion, this can only considered an alpha or beta build, if these bugs are present. And it seems nothing got tested for this build.
they do test with high tier patrons but still things come up.

Jul 26, 2021
Having played this one finally, I strongly feel like this game should have a "Cheating" tag. It's basically stated over and over again how the MC is cheating and having affairs. Unless I'm mistaken, even if you try to do a Sadie (the girlfriend) love route,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either way, this game is full of cheating and feel that it's misleading not to have a tag that big for this one. There may be some other tags that work too like "Romance" as the MC gets romantically involved with those too, however that one isn't as significant I feel like. Mostly mentioning because I'm wondering why this one doesn't have that tag and certainly didn't expect the relationships to work as a bunch of affairs (at least in my playthroughs) and such when the game had no Cheating tag to begin with. I mean, I myself enjoy that type of thing and would have liked to see it mentioned, so may be useful to others to know too who may enjoy or dislike that sort of thing. Unless there's something I'm misunderstanding about why it's not mentioned.

Reactions: temp614699b1

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
true but tag is mostly for li cheating mc. you can report op and request adding tag.
No, that would be the NTR tag for LI to cheat on MC. MC cheating on LI usually gets the cheating tag.

According to the umbrella term on NTR however, this game should technically have the NTR tag for netorase. Cucking the husband with the therapist. Although, by F95 standards NTR generally just means LI getting stolen away.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, that would be the NTR tag for LI to cheat on MC. MC cheating on LI usually gets the cheating tag.

According to the umbrella term on NTR however, this game should technically have the NTR tag for netorase. Cucking the husband with the therapist. Although, by F95 standards NTR generally just means LI getting stolen away.
yea no ntr tag needed, cheating is on the line.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
they do test with high tier patrons but still things come up.
Honestly, then such game breaking bugs shouldn't be in the game anymore upon release. But they still were. These bug were expierenced by EVERYONE here, that played before the fixed release was published. This means they either tested nothing and just released it or had some kind of different version tested.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes