IRedI

Dec 31, 2021

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i have the same problem and going back still doesnt fix it, how much back before alcohol option do i have to go?
Shouldn’t be needed to go back much.
did you use my update only patch, or fresh install?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i downloaded your first version of the compressed and then just the fix patches i may just download the game again
Okay. Then it’s because of the patch. You need to go to my post. And download the fix for update only patch. I’ll edit it so it’s on top.
To make it short Renpy prefers the unpacked rpy's but the official fix is a packed rpa. So it still used the old files.

Changed my post. So we hopefully got it now all so I can sleep :ROFLMAO:

rafa30 This is probably for you too

Last edited:

thekkiller

May 11, 2018
Okay. Then it’s because of the patch. You need to go to my post. And download the fix for update only patch. I’ll edit it so it’s on top.
To make it short Renpy prefers the unpacked rpy's but the official fix is a packed rpa. So it still used the old files.

Changed my post. So we hopefully got it now all so I can sleep :ROFLMAO:
sorry i didn't explained myself better, what i meant was i downloaded the first episode 9 compressed version you released and then just the hotfix. anyway i'm downloading the compressed again hopefully this works

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
sorry i didn't explained myself better, what i meant was i downloaded the first episode 9 compressed version you released and then just the hotfix. anyway i'm downloading the compressed again hopefully this works
While you‘re correct that we talked past each other. My fix from above should still work. If I am not to tired to think straight :ROFLMAO: Just try it’s only 1 MB. Changed my post again its the first gofile link under the "Update only" Title.

SonsOLiberty Copying only the official hotfix over when they have a custom hotfix from before won‘t work cause of the unpacked rpy‘s. Just thought I let you know.

Last edited:

thekkiller

May 11, 2018
While you‘re correct that we talked past each other. My fix from above should still work. If I am not to tired to think straight :ROFLMAO: Just try it’s only 1 MB. Changed my post again its the first gofile link under the "Update only" Title.

SonsOLiberty Copying only the official hotfix over when they have a custom hotfix from before won‘t work cause of the unpacked rpy‘s. Just thought I let you know.
well after trying everything i just went into the scripts and the problem was a wrong named jump to label basically
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
well after trying everything i just went into the scripts and the problem was a wrong named jump to label basically
This is weird I checked the official patch an my patch. Why do they still have it wrong. But it seems for others its working. Must've something to do with my patch I think. But its to late and I should be asleep for 2 hours xD
Can't think of the cause., I'll just give up. What a hot mess.

Reactions: icecandy

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
I know at this time there are not any walkthroughs for this episode... But is there anyway I can add a quick menu to this game?

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Ep. 9 Official Hotfix

Universal: Official Hotfix for Ep. 9 [17,9 MB] Put the .rpa into your /game folder.
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Returning to Mia [Ep. 9 fixed] [Inceton] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you used my "Ep 8 -> Ep 9 patch" or any compressed version before the official hotfix dropped you NEED to put or Workupload into /game.

Win/Linux: Ep. 8 -> Ep. 9 fixed [2,76 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac: Ep. 8 -> Ep. 9 fixed [2,75 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

by platypushperry [~300 MB] Needs the "Oficial Fix for Update only.zip"

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

This Post is a mess xD But am to tired to clean it up.
This still doesn't work. I tried loading from the alcohol question and still get an error. What's wrong with the code?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes