Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Also, those are from now the now non-canon RPGM version. The Ren'py version is now the canon story and players actually had the option to make her do something with her Dad, so it's entirely avoidable.
Hi, sorry to ask this. So if i play the ren'py version of summer with mia. I can avoid the ntr thing? Because i stop to play the rpgm version because of the Dad thing. Can you confirm to me that i can avoid all ntr thing? Also do this have ntr avoiding thing too? Because i already see a pic in the main page that i really do not like. Two men who fuck a girl.
Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Can't wait for more, hopefully it doesn't has sharing(ntr) like the last one.
It is a game we guys have no problem if our sisters,mothers or potential girlfriends have other men in there life but if you play this game you have problem stop the hating grow up its a game and its one section in your life where you can live your dark fantasys
its fantasy and its optional optional is for those who want to see it
This is just you or your taste. I do not wanna share me girls/women also in game! If you like to be a chuck only in game or in RL it's your personal taste. Me, but also Ryantrix and other ppl do not like ntr. So we come here to ask if is avoidable or not.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I loved Summer with Mia! Gonna wait for a couple of releases before I dive in.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
At least that render looks like they aren't spitroasting her with their actual dicks, but strange zombie dicks that have been somehow plastered on, since the color doesn't even come close to matching their skin tones.
yeah its lazy as hell looking. starting to think maybe its a troll.

Reactions: mofonistik
Jul 13, 2018
Hi, sorry to ask this. So if i play the ren'py version of summer with mia. I can avoid the ntr thing? Because i stop to play the rpgm version because of the Dad thing. Can you confirm to me that i can avoid all ntr thing? Also do this have ntr avoiding thing too? Because i already see a pic in the main page that i really do not like. Two men who fuck a girl.
Thank you
you can easily avoid NTR in Summer with Mia (renpy) so bet you can easily avoid NTR in this sequel as well , if it will have NTR at all

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
OH SH*T! FUCK YEESSS!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, I just can't help myself when I see these tags im.jpg , and... NTR or not, as long as it has a decent plot... :love:
It makes me want to stroke some pussy. I'll get my coat... :cool: gn

911475_e1i445.jpg

Last edited:

Joejackson

Apr 21, 2020
It is a game we guys have no problem if our sisters,mothers or potential girlfriends have other men in there life but if you play this game you have problem stop the hating grow up its a game and its one section in your life where you can live your dark fantasys
its fantasy and its optional optional is for those who want to see it
If ntr is avoidable no problem
And i oppose adding ntr in main story
If develop want add ntr should avoidable or add ntr like in dlc

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes