Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I honestly thought that I was going to have to wait till next year to play the sequel. But once I saw this game got uploaded here on this website a couple of minutes ago, i was like fuck yes.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Never played the first one, Downloaded the renpy version and played about 5 minutes worth before getting sidetracked (and reading a lot of reviews mentioning tons of NTR issues, which I"m not a fan of when it involves a major LI in a story). But I picked this one up and gave it a shot, and even without playing the first, I really enjoyed this one so far. The writing and brief flashbacks get the point across and build tension well enough.

I may go and finish the first one, I just remember the main complaint I saw was the MC was a bit of a twit... and of course NTR "issues". Though from this thread I saw it's avoidable in the renpy version.
Ntr is avoidable but sharing isn't. If you like sharing you will like swm. If you don't likes sharing its not for you.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If this is like the first not sure I will be able to play it.

I started to like Mia in the first one and I thought they were actually developing an relationship but then the MC became obsessed with the mother and basically dumped Mia who was sad about it and that ruined the rest of the story for me.

I just couldn't play past the point where Mia was wondering why the MC didn't pay any attention to her anymore.
Spoilery explanations for the prequel's tags:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't understand what you want to say with "fictional scenario".

I dislike the blackmail tag, and I don't really enjoy playing this scenes, I prefer skip or avoid it. If isn't posible, I will use the skip button and don't really see the scenes, or read the text. If is something important I prefer not start playing the game.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Please can somebody tell me that I'm not the only one that thought that this girl was Mia With her hair painting black In the first time that you saw her
911473_e1i648.png

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
How many episodes does the dev plan to do, is it going to be like the first one that had 3 or will it have more like Echoes Of Lust?

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
The face is similar, but the body shape is different.
Yeah I did not notice that, because it's been a while since I played the first game so that's why I thought she was Mia With her hair painting black at the first time I saw her

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I emphasized fictional because getting your panties in a twist about it is one of the most bonkers things ever, but this is TWO layers of fiction that people complain about or one layer of fiction with the option to avoid it, not by simply fading to black but by avoiding to not do something.
Sorry, English isn't my first language and I don't understand what you want to say in your post.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
For fucks sake, can a mod actually moderate this thread. The game just got released and this place is already infested with comments about ntr. Yes, there is a scene that some may consider ntr (in context though, it isn’t), but it’s avoidable. Also the writer has previously mentioned that any future ntr content will also be avoidable so can people stop bitching about it?

Btw this was actually a really good first release. And that’s coming from someone who didn‘t particularly enjoy the first game.

Jul 20, 2020
Ntr is avoidable but sharing isn't. If you like sharing you will like swm. If you don't likes sharing its not for you.
I'm picky with NTR and sharing, if the game/vn is a pure "fap" type of thing then I'm ok with it as I don't get attached to characters etc. Story based VN's, depending on how everything is written, can be a different story. It's hard to explain for my own personal stance on it.

I'll check out the first one, with what you said in mind, it may not be a big deal for me if I'm expecting it to "prepare" myself for it. lol.

Reactions: AmerHST

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Also, those are from now the now non-canon RPGM version. The Ren'py version is now the canon story and players actually had the option to make her do something with her Dad, so it's entirely avoidable.
Hold on. It means that Ren'py version has more content then RPGM? RPGM was the only version I played, that's why I'm asking.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I gotta ask (if Dev is reading) what role does naming your character's relationship do, or will do?

Since 'Grace' insists on being called 'Grace' and neither her or Mia etc, ever mention or refer their designated relations in any dialogues at all, in any way whatsoever.

It seems completely redundant at this point and there just to achieve an incest tag, depsite having absolutley none at all.

Hopefully that'll change in future updates?....if not, remove the tag.

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
I just finished it and am I the only one that wanted the realtionship with Linda (that was the mom's name right?) continued?
I mean, yes I love that Mia is back and Grace is a good adition, but Linda was my goal in the first games.
It's been a while since I played the original game, but I liked that character quite a bit...

There is no NTR at the moment, just flashbacks to previous naughty moments of Grace.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes