PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Damn son...Guess dev's site gave me the wrong idea. It was saying "Summer with Mia 2 (84%)" like the whole game, you know :(
Thx, tho !

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Honestly unavoidable sharing is essentially NTR for me. Having no option to avoid a LI having sex with another man even if I'm involved is a no-go (I avoid all Devil's threesomes in games religiously) as it invokes the same jealousy (albeit in the player rather than the character.)

I'll just ignore the first but like I said I'm skeptical. This skepticism is heightened by something the writer said in the original SWM thread, "Even though I disagree that the game has any NTR, I recommend people power through the parts they perceive as so, just so they’re up to date when the sequel is released." That mindset and cavalier disregard toward such content isn't comforting.
i had a sort of love /hate thing with swm, i am one that do not enjoy ntr and usually will stay away from mmf scenes, but swm was different there was something about it that just pulled me in i played from the beginning when it was rpgm but never played the side stories in that version. The renpy version is in my opinion way better and there really is not much mmf scenes in it, the other thing is that mia is never treated as a li and yes well the mc is a complete asshole i would recommend playing it if you encounter a scene thats too much you can always stop playing, it has a lot of very good scenes.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
I'm picky with NTR and sharing, if the game/vn is a pure "fap" type of thing then I'm ok with it as I don't get attached to characters etc. Story based VN's, depending on how everything is written, can be a different story. It's hard to explain for my own personal stance on it.

I'll check out the first one, with what you said in mind, it may not be a big deal for me if I'm expecting it to "prepare" myself for it. lol.

I personally hate NTR as well, I played and finished Summer with Mia RENpy version and I don't even recall there being any NTR.

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
Only 500mb, I think I will wait for more updates before I try this but I'm happy that SWM continues.

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
The Saga continue from the 1st game and what a tease from Mia at the end. Can't wait for the next update and hoping to see some more cameos down the road. Great job Dev.
I'm afraid with how the conversation goes with mia (the "real" choices) that we won't get to see any cameos...
I hope I'm wrong, soooooo bad (I WANT THE MOM!).

Reactions: Rythan25

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It's a secuel, continuing the story from last game
LOL, I know I've been drinking and was trolling. ;) Before I even posted I read the dev's overview - "As you all probably know, the first story had a sad ending, but... What will happen next? Play it yourself and find out!"

It amazes me how quickly some are to pounce, especially before the recounts.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes