Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm assuming you didn't finish the first game? Your characterization of Mia is crude but not entirely inaccurate at the beginning of the original game. However, a huge point of the game as a whole was the changes that occurred in Mia and to a somewhat lesser extent in the MC over the course of the entire game. By the end, Mia was NOT as you described any more, and it doesn't seem like she has reverted to her old ways so far in the new game.
IIRC, the first game went through quite a few writers during the RPGM days which is why it goes from this rip-roaring debaucherous display of wild hedonism and taboo, to one with real emotional investment and a character who changes so much that she starts to develop real feelings for the MC. If SWM1 had the same tone and direction that this one would seem to have, then people wouldn't have the issues they still have with that game and it would certainly be remembered much more favourably.

Anyway, Mia changed in that game and she's changed a lot now, so I'm very excited for this VN as I think it has the potential to be one of the best in terms of really building a proper romantic relationship between these two.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm assuming you didn't finish the first game? Your characterization of Mia is crude but not entirely inaccurate at the beginning of the original game. However, a huge point of the game as a whole was the changes that occurred in Mia and to a somewhat lesser extent in the MC over the course of the entire game. By the end, Mia was NOT as you described any more, and it doesn't seem like she has reverted to her old ways so far in the new game.
Isnt that obhivious? I tried play but after seeing so much sharing with other males or lots of scene about her behaivour about being total dick hunger bitch i just dropped. Maybe i will finish if you are right it could make little bit difference. I love echos of lust and as a DEV Inceton but im not sure :D

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
I honestly was going to give this a go, then I started reading all the other comments. All the typical smartass fanboy defense of a certain fetish, that's just as much on a hair trigger as those that hate it, seems to be the majority of the support for this, and that's simply not a community I'm interested in being part of. But good luck with your game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Isnt that obhivious? I tried play but after seeing so much sharing with other males or lots of scene about her behaivour about being total dick hunger bitch i just dropped. Maybe i will finish if you are right it could make little bit difference. I love echos of lust and as a DEV Inceton but im not sure :D
Honestly, I highly recommend playing all the way through the first one because not only is it important in order to understand the context of thif game, but you will also see a change in Mia as the story goes on and remember, most of that "sharing" is forced upon by her the MC so it's really him being more manipulative that her actively wanting it.

I also think that this sequel has started off fantastically well and both of them are much more mature characters, so much so that the way they are being presented here should dispel any issues you may have had with them in the first game

Jul 10, 2019
Loved the first version(s) (both RPGM & Renpy). Can't wait to play this one. Is there much content or should I wait? I would read all of the posts, but there is so much negativity already I decided to skip them (only read Page 1 & 8).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I honestly was going to give this a go, then I started reading all the other comments. All the typical smartass fanboy defense of a certain fetish, that's just as much on a hair trigger as those that hate it, seems to be the majority of the support for this, and that's simply not a community I'm interested in being part of. But good luck with your game.
Don't know what you're seeing, but in this thread there hasn't been any full-throated defense of that fetish by anyone and it certainly isn't supported by a majority. This VN doesn't even have that fetish and and it's not going to either.

Honestly, if you played the first one and enjoyed it, I recommend playing this one because it's honestly one of the best starts to a VN and I've ever played.

Loved the first version(s) (both RPGM & Renpy). Can't wait to play this one. Is there much content or should I wait? I would read all of the posts, but there is so much negativity already I decided to skip them (only read Page 1 & 8).
1500 renders and fairly lengthy time to get through. I think it might have taken me about 40 minutes, maybe more, kinda lost track because I was so engrossed.

It's a great start and there are some choice options with fairly obvious "correct" answers, a couple of flashback sex scenes and a dream sequence scene, but it's laid a solid foundation for things to come and it's very well-written. Lots of feels. :cry:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How many episodes does the dev plan to do, is it going to be like the first one that had 3 or will it have more like Echoes Of Lust?
The RPGM was very different as each part was almost like a complete game. This will be more episodic with (hopefully) each update being as substantial as this one, and I think is likely double-digit episodes, although not sure exactly how many.

Is Mom still in this? since I love the Mom more than Mia
No.

Reactions: freakanime

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
I think this game is one of those rare cases with sequels where if you liked the first one then you’re obviously gonna like this one, and if you hated the first one, then you’ll definitely like this one a lot more.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus
3.80 star(s) 74 Votes