Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I guess gonna wait for more updates in this one before playing it again. Mom > All in the last game but Mia is definitely A+ hope they would bring back the Mom though.
Probably not going to see her again because her and the Dad have gone away on a long 3 month holiday and in a conversation with Mia, it's revealed that it's over between them. Completely, 100%, dead-and-buried, O-V-E-R.

I think this game is one of those rare cases with sequels where if you liked the first one then you’re obviously gonna like this one, and if you hated the first one, then you’ll definitely like this one a lot more.
Amen, brother. (y)

Reactions: Andre Young

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
dont really understand why a part 2 when the first one isnt even completed yet...this is a very short game fuck all for content and already seen alot of errors in the dialog and stuff...hardly any action...depending on what happens with this game think ill wait about 15 updates or so IF this game lasts that long before ill give it a try again
my advice would to scrap this project for now at least anyways and go finish the first one otherwise your just going to end up like many others out here with a mess of unfinished projects

aint that the fucking truth LOL
Are you trolling because nothing you just said is accurate...? The first one absolutely is completed (unless you're talking about Echoes of Lust in which case Inceton has always worked on two projects at the same time so this isn't new). Also, this update has 1500 renders and took me like an hour to finish, which is pretty damn big by anyone's standards.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Probably not going to see her again because her and the Dad have gone away on a long 3 month holiday and in a conversation with Mia, it's revealed that it's over between them. Completely, 100%, dead-and-buried, O-V-E-R.
Timeskip! Though Mia and the new characters from the preview pics are enough but still hoping the dev can insert the Mom character in the future.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I'm at the very beginning but I don't like where the story brought us atm. No surprises on Mia's behavior. It's the same old song, start everything over again. Gonna play this episode, post a review and wait till full release. But again, atm those vibes aren't good.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Might not happen but I actually hope Vivian and Emma meet. I would love to see how that turn out.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Damn, if this game has no NTR content, I won't play it :D

/s
Now you have to post 2 more variations of that, followed by a "I'm out guys" declaration, follow that up with 1 more pop back in reminder post here that you don't like NTR....then log into another account and start the process all over again.

On a game note I'm half happy since I was really looking forward to that next update of echos though.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
"How about the Hugh Jackman, huh ? Boy, would I love to suck his cock." - I can understand where he's coming from, and I'm not gay either.

Reactions: gsgsgs001

VRdumpling

Jul 11, 2018
hmm ok so ive seen som epeople talkin smack about the first game, do you guys think i can just start on this one alright? or do i need to play the first one to feel the chars more.

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes