cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
worst episode ever. too much bullshit with sebastian. could have finished him for ever. But seems creator wants more drama.
did you play until you saw actual end where seb got what that asshole deserved? apparently not.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Does anyone have *.rpy files with last episode(plot)?
I have compressed version and for some reason can't decompile.

Oct 10, 2022
well I wouldn't be surprised if that asshole somehow turned the situation around off-screen
Well either way we are gonna get rid of one asshole. People are seem like missing that other one is the stalker, willing to kill people. He tried that if you go to a date with Saddie and he did that to a random passerby. Also I am pretty sure he planned that accident Saddie had at the wrestling. He is much much more dangerous than Sebastian.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well either way we are gonna get rid of one asshole. People are seem like missing that other one is the stalker, willing to kill people. He tried that if you go to a date with Saddie and he did that to a random passerby. Also I am pretty sure he planned that accident Saddie had at the wrestling. He is much much more dangerous than Sebastian.
yeah I don't disagree with that... we will find out in 6-10 months :ROFLMAO:

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
I receive a bug with this variable "d14_hit_on_e" when Emma comes to changing room to "talk" with MC. I have rejected her countless times, so why MC allows for what she's doing?
Same variable problem I'm facing. And Laura to tell or not both option error after ending night with MC and Mia, also giving alcohol to Vivian can't enter the ep9 after.
I don't know Is this buggy update

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes