devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
They are too busy working on NTR games to focus on this one. Oh well
they are working on 5 games (4 of them of you dont count the VA update for LT season 2) only 1 of those games is an NTR game . so personally i would say its the opposite .

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Even after the official hotfix I'm still getting a bug with Emma's dialogue in the beginning of EP9.
She's claiming I made a pass at her before and I did no such thing.
As for the rest of the update it was fairly decent in my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2022
Pete is the stalker. He knew their relationship from the website. He was the one sending letters to Mia. Also he probably was the one who watched them in cinema. He tried to kill the circus guy just because MC dated Sadie at that night. I am pretty sure he did organized the light incident. Dude is 10 times dangerous than Sebastian.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
They are different teams, NTR games comes from Inceton Games NTR and this comes from Inceton. Limits of Sky, Inside Jeniffer etc. is what you are looking for.
Not sure why they call that NTR though, cheating slut simulator is a better and more appropriate term because its female MC like Anna Exciting Affection , J.O.H.N and etc

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki
Oct 10, 2022
Not sure why they call that NTR though, cheating slut simulator is a better and more appropriate term because its female MC like Anna Exciting Affection , J.O.H.N and etc
I am not gonna talk about NTR because it is a no-no topic for here but I think in AVN games they use NTR loosely. Netori, netorare, netorase, hotwife, cuckold stuff and cheating are all considered part of NTR, whether or not correct I don't know.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
I am not gonna talk about NTR because it is a no-no topic for here but I think in AVN games they use NTR loosely. Netori, netorare, netorase, hotwife, cuckold stuff and cheating are all considered part of NTR, whether or not correct I don't know.
no-no topic ? but most of these vanilla / harem pips, always go to an ntr game thread then ask if "Is NTR avoidable" and if the answer is "No" they click "facepalm" react on the thread

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish to see some Pete banging/dating Mia scene on her POV, this needs some Mia ntr like old times
wrong team, this team doesn't make ntr and for sure no bestiality (they'd get thrown out of patreon very quickly if added bestiality).

no-no topic ? but most of these vanilla / harem pips, always go to an ntr game thread then ask if "Is NTR avoidable" and if the answer is "No" they click "facepalm" react on the thread
that's true.

Reactions: Prometheus51

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pete banging mia won't happen unless he gets mc agreed on sharing.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Nah , I don't think so, 0 % chance, the old slutty Mia back in SWM, maybe (we had a taste of that). but now, even if MC agreed , Mia will refused, 1st , she has a bf (not sure if Oliver really existed or just imaginary) 2nd , she now inlove with MC

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Nah , I don't think so, 0 % chance, the old slutty Mia back in SWM, maybe (we had a taste of that). but now, even if MC agreed , Mia will refused, 1st , she has a bf (not sure if Oliver really existed or just imaginary) 2nd , she now inlove with MC
going by past inceton games they will definitely add NTR/sharing as bonus events in the final release of this game . they have done with LT2 and SWM and that was after they made a whole patreon dedicated to NTR as well .

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes