Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
going by past inceton games they will definitely add NTR/sharing as bonus events in the final release of this game . they have done with LT2 and SWM and that was after they made a whole patreon dedicated to NTR as well .
well I don't care as long as its not canon or part of the main story

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah , I don't think so, 0 % chance, the old slutty Mia back in SWM, maybe (we had a taste of that). but now, even if MC agreed , Mia will refused, 1st , she has a bf (not sure if Oliver really existed or just imaginary) 2nd , she now inlove with MC
pretty much true. oliver's existence has been doubted since early game, not even pic seen i think.

Reactions: tbz1983

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
My version worked perfectly with the official hot fix. Played it all the way through, no issues. I was pleased with the size of the update, man, there was a lot of play time. Good show. Looks like we're nearing the end of the "Mia" saga. It has been overall, IMO, a most entertaining ride.

Bluestacks22a

Dec 18, 2021
Returning to Mia [Ep. 9] [Inceton]

Unofficial android port release

JOIN ME:-

Little support please:-

Download link:-

Workupload
Does this have the quickfix?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played this yet can anyone tell me can the mc get with Mia and stay loyal to her.
I really don't like forced sex scenes.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So I have been playing this I assume the mc can have both Mia & Sadie can anyone confirm for me.
Also could you tell me if they have had a threesome or if it will happen?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
So I have been playing this I assume the mc can have both Mia & Sadie can anyone confirm for me.
Also could you tell me if they have had a threesome or if it will happen?
MC-Mia-Sadie is not in a threesome, and probably never will be. MC-Sadie-Vivian is in a threesome.

Reactions: Joshy92
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes