LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'D_26_E9_Start_If_Agreed_End'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 71330, in script
  File "D:\Games\Summer with Mia\Summer with Mia 2\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\Summer with Mia\Summer with Mia 2\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Summer With Mia 2 E9
Mon Jun 26 02:55:50 2023
That happens just a little after i load my save file from the end of episode 8! It seems i can't "ignore" it and keep playing like in some other games - there are "Roll Back" ,"Open (open the traceback.txt file in a text editor) ","Copy BBCode" ,"Copy Markdown" and of course "Quit" ,nowhere has a "Ignore"! Does soemone know how to fix it?

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I have two questions - What is the red button that pops up in the upper right corner, and how do you enter the listed cheat codes?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have two questions - What is the red button that pops up in the upper right corner, and how do you enter the listed cheat codes?
red button allows you to see ladies in their birthsuit (not rly needed if fucks all). you can enter only 1 code and on current update it's bang and that you can do on main menu by clicking that link at bottom of screen.

Reactions: Mike Hunt TG

Pensive_WolF

Sep 13, 2017
just updated from episode 7 to episode 9 cause I had forgotten about the game for a year, put the bonus code in for EP 9 then the option to enter codes in disappeared, my question is. if I put in the code for EP 9, does that unlock the bonus content for all the eps before it as well? since I haven't reached the content for EP 8 yet, I'm wondering if I'll miss out on that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just updated from episode 7 to episode 9 cause I had forgotten about the game for a year, put the bonus code in for EP 9 then the option to enter codes in disappeared, my question is. if I put in the code for EP 9, does that unlock the bonus content for all the eps before it as well? since I haven't reached the content for EP 8 yet, I'm wondering if I'll miss out on that.
should unlock.

69oral

Sep 30, 2020
Need some help.
I have tried several Episode 9 versions of this game and it continually stops at this same spot.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 71336, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup

Any clues as to what is happening?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, I haven't. I only see hotfix for Win/Linux and Mac. Is there one for Android? I'd love to get it. Thanks
same fix on all versions but you gotta contact that who made android port to add hotfix aka make new port or wait next version.

69oral

Sep 30, 2020
same fix on all versions but you gotta contact that who made android port to add hotfix aka make new port or wait next version.
Thanks for the advice.
I downloaded the android 'hotfix' located elsewhere on this page but it did no work. I then downloaded the android version from this page and it won't open my saves.
I will attempt to contact the maker of the version I am trying to use.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes