fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm all for unexpected twists and turns.. just when I thought I was right all along that Sebastian was a peter puffer, nope! That one got me good!!

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Well.. Update was awesome - as always - but gotta say, I rarely hate characters with this burnig passion, as I do Sebastian, and each new episode never fails to reignite those feelings. Now I just really, really hope, that end of his story will be enough to satisfy this whole season of building hate and loathing towards him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well.. Update was awesome - as always - but gotta say, I rarely hate characters with this burnig passion, as I do Sebastian, and each new episode never fails to reignite those feelings. Now I just really, really hope, that end of his story will be enough to satisfy this whole season of building hate and loathing towards him.
every game needs antagonist.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Loved the first game and this one so far too. Don't love every side character, but rarely skip through much. I see the progress report posted 7/4 and wonder why on Earth they are ignoring the best game they have done? I tried Void but it is so effing boring 2 hours in that I dumped it into my maybe-play-later-if-nothing else-is-available-and-its-raining-and-my-toenails-are-already-clipped folder. Finish this game d-bags!

BTW, do we have any idea if 10 will be the final chapter, or have they said somewhere that there will be more than 10??

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BTW, do we have any idea if 10 will be the final chapter, or have they said somewhere that there will be more than 10??
not ignoring this but other games are their moneymakers not this.

well it is possible that 10 will be last mia game but there could be some updates after that.

Reactions: Blueray

Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
Is going on a date with Mia a bad choice, considering the ending part with the note?

Or is it better to avoid the date and go with Sadie instead, for the pure Mia path?

I'm guessing there will be consequences for choosing the date with Mia.

And if we go with Sadie, can we avoid the note on the Mia path?

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
is the date with Mia, a bad choice?

Like I guessing there will be a conscience for this date with Mia?

And if we go with sadie I take it we can avoid the note on Mia path?
Why don't you play, make a save at the choices and find out.

Finish this game d-bags!

do we have any idea if 10 will be the final chapter
Sure, they are going to jump right on it because you say so, and for you calling them d-bags.

Yes, I heard the 10th Chapter will be the last.

Summer with Mia, returning to Mia, Lust Theory, Lust Theory Season 2, Inside Jennifer, Limits of Sky, LUSTYVERSE - SHACKBANG PART 1, LUSTYVERSE - PASSION ON DISPLAY PART 1, Lust Bound (delayed) what the hell is "void" ? that isn't one of their games.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is going on a date with Mia a bad choice, considering the ending part with the note?

Or is it better to avoid the date and go with Sadie instead, for the pure Mia path?
doesn't matter, if goes with mia gets 1 note and if with sadie gets another note, if date with mia then no her note and vice versa.

Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
I'm using the multi-mod, but in Ep 9, I just visited Giselle, and she is talking about me sleeping with her. Yet, I resisted every dialogue with her.

So, I'm not sure if it's a problem with the mod or the game.

I'm on the pure path for Mia, so I have not been with any other girl other than Mia or Sadie.

Oct 10, 2022
I'm using the multi-mod, but in Ep 9, I just visited Giselle, and she is talking about me sleeping with her. Yet, I resisted every dialogue with her.

So, I'm not sure if it's a problem with the mod or the game.

I'm on the pure path for Mia, so I have not been with any other girl other than Mia or Sadie.
It's a main game bug AFAIK.

Reactions: Shadowown

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
Returning to Mia 1.0 will it be the last game we see Mia or will there be a third season with Mia?
Is it the end or will he get a new season?
we can't be without Mia :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes